CHAPTER 19

They have two more weeks till the school year will begin, and they have much to be prepared for.

They called Dillan to check Hadrian one last time, to see if his body developed well after all the blocks were removed. It was decided that Dillan will come at the end of the last week when Hadrian wouldn't be sensitive to magic anymore.

Apparently, Hadrian now has a weird but a healthy appetite. Basically, the first thing he said after sitting next to Draco was "I'm starving, what is there to eat?"
And while everyone looked at him like he just got sane, he looked at them with two big innocents eyes, which Draco thought were so cute and gorgeous.

In those two weeks, they decide to have a Death Eater meeting of the inner circle about the plan for the fourth year of Draconis Malfoy and Hadrian Riddle, a day after Hadrian will wake up.

In addition, Hadrian wants to focus the remind two weeks in reading the books his family gave him in his birthday, and finally open the package his mother gave him.

And to find out what his mate inheritance is.

-&-&-&-

after breakfast, which all the inner circle member were in, it was time for the big meeting.

Everyone stood up and they began their way to the meeting room in Riddle Manor.

Draco decided it would be best if he would carry Hadrian. Since Hadrian has a hard time to walk all because of the two weeks sleep, he thought it would be better (and quicker) if he would carry his mate instead of him walking. And for his surprise, Hadrian didn't object about it, he even looked happy!

Draco really hoped that his mate is not sick.

They came into the meeting room, Draco put Hadrian down in the seat next to his father, the Lord Voldemort, who was in the head of the table and in front of his mother, who sat on the other side of the lord, while he sat on the other side of his mate.

Hadrian noticed that there were five more people in the table. Curious about it, he decides that at the end of the meeting he would ask his mate and parents who there are.

"Hello, my dear family" Lord Voldemort began "as you all probably know this meeting is about our new plan to destroy the "light" side and returning back to our glory.

"This time we won't have one spy in Hogwarts..." At this part, whispers began to broke out from the lower circle who was on the lower floor, only listening, not seeing their lord yet.

"This year, " Lord Voldemort continues "this year we will have four spies in Hogwarts." When he said this everyone got quiet. The lower circle didn't know about the plan, therefore he didn't know what was going on. While the inner circle knew only on two more spies. Who was the third?

"My dear Death Eaters this year we will have not only my beautiful wife as a spy but also my long lost son and his mate, and for a big addition Barty Crouch J. will be a teacher in disguise as Alastor Moody, or as most of you know him "Mad-Eye" Moody, and he will teach Defence Against the Dark Art.

"Our full plan is connected to the Triwizard Tournament, which we found out to our utter surprise is actually going to be this year and in Hogwarts. Albus Dumbledore going to find out with the start of the year that his dear savor got missing and cannot be found, in addition to this he is going to get a new student to his school, who he is my dear son, in the name of Hadrian Riddle. If Dumbledore going to question him about his last name, meaning his family past, his answer he going to get is that he lived in an orphanage in Greece and when he was eleven he went to a magical school in the name EXYPNO Magical School for Strongs Wizards and Witches with Magical Gifts.