CHAPTER 9

Draco had been in Hadrian's room since Hadrian had been in a coma, and that was a week ago.

He hadn't left the room for anything, food or sleep.
Everyone was beginning to worry about him. Tom and Severus didn't want to force him to leave, they both knew they would do the same thing if one of them was in a coma.

They called Draco's friends to come to talk to him, convince him to eat something and go to sleep. Pansy and Blaise stepped through the Floo. Tom quickly filled them in and showed them to Hadrian's room.

"Draco, let us in, please we want to help. It's us, Pansy and Blaise." The door slowly opened, revealing a tired Draco.

"What happened to you Draco?" Blaise was shocked. He never saw his friend like this. Draco usually sleep till late in the afternoon (if he has the choice), stating that he needs his "beauty sleep".

"I bullied my mate. I bullied him for three years. He was already getting abused and I added to that. Blaise, imagine if you had abused Pansy. Same to you Pansy, imagine if you had abused Blaise for three years."

"You didn't know who he was." "Yeah. If you had known you wouldn't have acted the way you did." "Still..." "Draco, you need to eat something. This isn't healthy. Do you really think that this is what Hadrian would want for you? To starve yourself and drive yourself without sleep?" Pansy asked him grabbing his arm.

"Fine," Draco said grudgingly. Pansy and Blaise took him to the dining room to eat something.