CHAPTER 7

Tom was in the sitting room with his mate and the love for the rest of his lives Severus Snape, reading the newspaper as he heard the sound of apparating and someone called him afterward. He pulled out his wand and motioned for his husband to leave the room, not wanting his love to get hurt. Disobeying him, Severus pulled out his wand too. They were ready to confront anyone who intimidate them or their family in any way.

They were ready to fire the first spell, though what they saw next shocked them. There, walking into the room, was their long lost son with Draco Malfoy and his parents. Severus ran over to him and pulled him into a hug, and after a moment of hesitation so did Tom."Where were you son?" Tom asked his newfound child."I will tell you, however, I want you to gather the rest of the family first." "Of course." Tom moved his wand to his arm to summoned his family. They all started apparating in one by one. They were muttering among themselves, but when they saw Hadrian they stopped.

"Tom is that...?" Bellatrix started to ask, unable to believe what her eyes were seeing. Tom nodded at her, trying and failing to stopped the smile which was forming on his face."This is my son Hadrian," Tom announced as soon as everyone got there.

 In the sitting room where Lucius, Narcissa, and Draco who came with Hadrian, Bellatrix and Rodolphus, who came together after they finished their mission, Tonks, Remus, and Sirius, that needed to find an excuse to tell Dumbledore why they need to leave and Pansy and Blaise with their parents.

"I am Hadrian Riddle. I grew up believing I was someone else. That person was Harry Potter..." Tom wanted to scream, but kept to himself. He couldn't believe that all those years he tried to kill his own son. "My Birthday is in July, late July..." Hadrien continued "I did go through my inheritance early for a reason I do not feel comfortable sharing right now. I was 'raised' by muggles, who abused me in every single way. I lived in a cupboard under the stairs till I was 11." And like that Hadrian continued telling everyone the story of his life and all the thing that happened to him while he was Harry Potter. After he was done there was not a dry eye in the room.

Draco walked up to him and wrapped an arm around his waist as a way of saying that he was safe and he didn't have to go back.