CHAPTER 4

Draco woke up screaming. His parents immediately burst into his room and were shocked to see a bright light emanating from their son. His father soon realized what was happening and pushed his mother to the side toward the wall. Draco soon after stopped glowing and instantly sat up. He had an immense headache. His father decided to approach him slowly.

"How are you feeling son?"

"Terrible. It like my skull is ripped into two parts."

"Well, it appears that you went through your creature inheritance early. That means your mate must have gotten theirs too." His father informed him. "Let's go to Gringotts to find out more about your inheritance, " His mother suggested. "Maybe you'll find your mate."

Draco then realized he had changed physically. "Can I see how I look first?" Draco asked his parents. "Of course," his parents decide to leave his room for some privacy.

He walked over to the full-size mirror in his bathroom. He had now white feathery wings. They were as white as the sclera (the white part of your eye). He could also see that his nails were sharper, claw-like almost. He also grew a few inches, now standing at 5'7. Those were the other distinguishable features as far as he could tell.

His father told him that if he think hard enough about his wings they would disappear without any problems.

Draco, wanting to wear a shirt without doing in it any holes, made up his mind and began to think about the wings disappeared. Draco closed his eyes in concentration, imagine his new body without the wings.

After two minute which in them he felt nothing he decide to open his eyes only to see that the wings were nowhere to be seen.

He changed and walked downstairs to apparate with his parents to Gringotts.