CHAPTER 26

Let's just say, the school freaked out.

Everywhere Hadrian went, there were at least 10 students who came to him and asked if he was alright.

Was he?

Yes.

Could he says this out loud so they would know it?

Merlin no.

The day after the Goblet of Fire has chosen his champions, the whole school decided that Dumbledore is not a genius wizard, but a rather stupid one, who can't do a thing. The last statement had proof in the shape of Hadrian Riddle because after they found out that he was "forced" to compete, things got ugly.

First, there was the staff, who was mad at the Headmaster because he just let Crouch decide the fate of an innocent 14 years old child, who trying to get comfortable in a foreign country. Every day you could see at least two teachers being rude to the Headmaster in every shape of the word.

Secondly, after the staff, there were students. Most of the student body decided to try and break every rule the Headmaster had put in order to show him how mad they were. You couldn't even tell what prank was from the twins and what was not, they were so proud in their school. Ravenclaw, Slytherin and Hufflepuff showed as much support as they could, by pranking the headmaster as well as the staff and by destroying his image.

The Prophet and almost every wizarding newspaper in the country agreed to publish this scandal. Merlin, Rita Skeeter thought her birthday had come early.

The three original champions where often these days seen next to Hadrian, showing support, teaching him spells and telling him stories. Everything so it would seem like they are calming him down.

To take it a step farther, Draco didn't let anyone near Hadrian. From the first day after the Goblet of Fire scenario, Draco would carry Hadrian everywhere. And when he says everywhere, he means everywhere.

Hadrian would be seen in Draco's hands when they are on the way to the Great Hall, back and out of the common room, in and out from their room and go and leave a class. There were rare occasions when Hadrian was standing and not being carried, or times were Draco just side-hugged him.

And his friends.

His friends were like an extra shield around him. Beside Draco who wouldn't leave him for a moment, his friends would also walk around him and Draco, not letting anyone near them.

By the time Dumbledore got a meeting with him, in order to try to explain his side and reasons from his point of view, he needed the Board of Governors, Professor Snape, his deputy headmistress and Hadrian's mate to be included in the meeting to avoid a further attempted to hurt the little submissive mate from his side.

"Good morning Hadrian, Mr Malfoy, please have a seat." And that is what got us to this point, a week later, in the headmaster office, 8:37 a.m, the headmaster himself is having a meeting with Hadrian Riddle, and the Board of Governors, Professor Snape, the deputy headmistress and Draco attending as well, just to watch.

"Headmaster we discussed this before, " Hadrian said in a small voice, Draco agreed for the meeting to side hug him instead of holding him, "as I regarding you in your formal name, I expect you to do the same for me like you are doing with the other students."

"Ah, yes, of course, Hadrian, please accept my apology again. I just tried to calm you down a little bit, you seemed very tensed these days."

The Board of Governors was made of 12 wizards who were part of the Ministry, 6 witches and 6 wizards. At the moment there were 2 wizards and 3 witches who wrote notes of Dumbledore behaviour, his interaction with students and his influence. The reason for the three witches is because witches were found to be more observe when it comes to children, and in this case, all three witches were very protective.