CHAPTER 12

They walked into the ice cream shop and saw Tom and Severus, sitting in a booth in the corner. They walked over to them and set down their bags before walking over to the counter to order their ice cream.

Draco ordered himself a waffle cone with vanilla ice cream, while Hadrian ordered peanut butter ice cream in a cup.

They sat down next to Tom and Severus at the booth. Before Hadrian could protest Draco pulled him onto his lap. Draco grabbed Hadrian's ice cream and picked up a spoonful. He then proceeded to feed Hadrian. Hadrian's faced flushed a bright red when he realized that his parents had been watching that interaction. He buried his face in the crook of Draco's shoulder, hiding his red and embarrassed face when their parents were all laughing. "It's not funny!" Hadrian said in a voice that Draco found adorable. They all assured him that it wasn't funny. Not at all. ;)

They finished the rest of their ice cream with light banner here and there. Once they were done eating they went to grab Hadrian's new wand.

All the adults and not got out from the ice cream shop and went to Ollivander, ready to get Hadrian his new wand.

What they didn't know was that all this process would take 3 hours.

Hadrian was ready to give up when Ollivander came to him with a different box then the other: While the other boxes were made up from dark brown leather, this box was from white wood. Hadrian knew that the wand in that box was special and probably older than the other in this shop, or at least in most shops. He looked at Ollivander who gestured to him to open the box with a small smile, which was rarely showed on his face like that, but he still was unsure about it.

He turned around, facing his parents, who didn't understand why he didn't open the box yet. Hadrian knew that if his father would see the box he will know the problem, however the box was out from his sight. Hadrian turned to his mate, asking him to come closer.

"what wrong honey? is there a problem with this wand?" Draco asked him, doesn't realize the problem in hand. Hadrian knew that could be a problem, after all not everyone read the book. "The box belongs to Salazar Slytherin" Hadrian whisper. Draco looked at him in shock, doesn't know from where his mate could found this piece of information.

Draco smiled at his mate and gave him the box. "I think you will be great with Salazar's wand" Draco accused, sure Hadrian will be great.

Hadrian looked down, eyeing the box and opens it.

Inside the box laid a white wand with a dark green mix with black handle, which radiates power. Hadrian lifts the wand with shaking hands and without doing anything green and silver sparks shot out from the end. All his family smiled for him, but he was sure that their smiles were partly because they could finally go back home.

Then they then apparated home. Hadrian and Draco to the Malfoy Manor and the adults to riddles manor because they had a death eater meeting.