CHAPTER 18

They all waited outside the ritual room,  anxiety eating each one of them, Everyone with his own thoughts.

Draco was in a state of panic, while his parents were trying to calm him down.

He knew that Hadrian was in pain. He couldn't feel the pain though, he just knew. Their bond was stronger now, if he wanted to feel the pain or take part of it he could. But this kind of pain he couldn't, because it was from a ritual.

Before the family came to Gringotts, Tom and Severus decided to check what can happen to their son from the ritual, and apparently, many things can happen.

There are many records of people which their blocks were so attached to them, that they couldn't be removed, moreover, many wizards fell into a magical coma and never woke up, had a high fever which they died from and many many more.

And because of that, Hadrian's parents were worried too. Tom side hugging his love and telling him everything would be alright, although he wasn't sure of it himself after what they found.

Both of them didn't want this to happen to their son.

In addition, Bellatrix, her husband, and his brother couldn't come. Tom decided to send them on a mission for him, he wanted to know if there are any members of the Order of the Pheonix around the Dursley's house.

He, like everyone else, wants revenge.

The Lestrange family would not be with them waiting, it's wouldn't do any good if Bellatrix will get angry.

Sirius, Remus, and Tonks were worried about their cub too. They just wanted everything to go as planned.

They all waited, till Dillan and Ragnarok, the king of the goblins, came out with half of each team.

they looked at them, waiting to the know about one of the most important things in there's lives.

"He is fine," Dillan told them with a smile on his face.

To say they were all happy will be an understatement.

Draco just began to cry from happiness, as well as his parents and his mate's parents. Remus, Sirius, and Tonks jumped up and down while hugging each other, happy that their pup is fine.

"We removed all the blocks without any complications, " Dillan continued, everyone got quiet, wants to know how it's got "he didn't fell into a coma, which is a relief comparing to his complex condition from his magical coma and the unexpected surgery, but he did fell into a very deep sleep, that will probably last for the next week or more, depending on how fast he will heal this time," Dillan said.

The family understood, of course. They were just happy that everything was fine with their little angel (even though he is actually a demon).

Tom and Severus went inside to see their son, who was in a deep sleep. Half of each team checking and examining him, walking around and arranging things. Draco, and especially the others, couldn't come in and see him till tomorrow since Hadrian magical core was still adjusting to the new power.

Dillan and Ragnarok told them that they can take Hadrian back home tomorrow, and let everyone else see him, as long as they don't touch him or his magical core can get hurt, except Draco, who can touch his mate from tomorrow.

And that what they did.

Tom and Severus took Hadrian back to Riddle Manor and put him in his new bed, which was huge, enough for eight people.

Tom decided to have a Death Eater meeting after his son will wake up, about their plan to take down the Light and to show the wizarding world that he is back in fact, or at least the order.

Bellatrix told Tom that there is no one keeping an eye on the Dursleys' house and after a bit more of investigation, they found out that no one from the Order of the Pheonix knows about Harry Potter disappearance.

Tom as well as his Death Eater, could only smile at the news.

Sirius, Remus, and Tonks told their lord that they have five more people who will be happy to join the dark. When Tom heard the names and checked for himself if they were telling the truth, he was more than happy.

And he was sure his son will be happy too when he wakes up.

-&-&-&-

And here passed two weeks since the ritual, and Hadrian was still asleep.

Draco moved into Hadrian's room after the first week passed. He wasn't worried about his mate as much as when he was in a magical coma, but he still was a bit worried.

The Malfoys came to Riddle Manor every afternoon and stayed till the evening, after dinner, to discuss some things and especially for Draco, so he would have more reasons to stay with his mate.

Remus, Sirius, and Tonks came to those meetings too, as well as the Lestrange family.

Tom and Severus decided to invite Dillan to check if everything was fine with Hadrian. And after a small check, Dillan told them that everything was just fine and that Hadrian's body was just adjusting to the new magic and forms, apparently Hadrian has magic building inside him for years and now his body was trying to get used to it.

They didn't relax much.

Before Dillan left, he gave Severus a list of potions that the can give to Hadrian every evening before they eat dinner, to help his body.

He thought that maybe this would help them relax.

And after two weeks from the ritual, while all the family sat in the dining room, waiting for food, Tom went to his son's bedroom to give him one of the potions.

He came in, and while he thought to see his son laying on the bed on his back with the new kitten sleeping on his chest, like always (Draco still envied this kitten), he saw his son sitting in the bed and looking around him while scratching the cat behind his ears.

And when Hadrian's eyes laid on his father, a smile broke into his lips and he only could say "daddy".

Tom didn't have any words.

-&-&-&-

They all waited in the dining room, wondering what took Tom so long.

Till they heard footsteps coming closer.

And when they came in, no one said anything, they could only smile at Tom, who carried Hadrian in his arms.

"Good morning," Hadrian said with a small-voiced waving at them slightly. This was the cutest thing that any one of them saw.

Tom put Hadrian in a chair close to him and in front of Severus. Draco sat on the other side of Hadrian.
Hadrian looked at him and came a bit closer to him with the chair.

Draco decided to kiss his mate on his forehead. Now, finally, they could get going with their lives, their big problems were gone, now only the Light had left.

But for some reason, all that was in Draco head was if he should tell his mate, who obviously was still tired and not very focused, that it was evening and not morning.