CHAPTER 5

Hadrian walked down the stairs very quietly, so his uncle won't wake up. He walked outside and called for the Knight Bus, which also worked in the day. He went inside quickly and told Stanley where he wanted to go. Luckily, He didn't recognize him.

When the Night Bus stop in the Leakey Cauldron, he gave the driver a galleon before walking out to the crowded street. He entered Gringotts and marched up to one of the goblins.

"Can I speak to Griphook?" Hadrian asked the goblin, "just one moment," was his reply. Soon he saw the goblin coming back with Griphook and he was led to Griphook' office.

The room had a desk with four chairs around it. on one side of the table were three chairs while on the other side were a chair and an enormous library. Hadrian sat in the closet chair to the desk. Those chairs were obviously made for families, so it's felt a bit awkward to be there alone. Griphook sat down in the chair across from him.

"Please add three drops of blood to the paper," Griphook said handing Hadrian a knife and a yellowed piece of parchment. Hadrian did as he was asked, not even wincing at the cut on his palm.

Soon the paper glowed and words started forming.

Name: Hadrian Mauve Riddle

Creature Inheritance:

Mother - Dragon Spry (50%).
Father - Demon (50%).

Abilities: Dragon Speak, Elemental Breath, Shadow Travel, Parselmagic, Parseltongue, Metamorphmagus. (Wandless Magic, Wordless Magic- NEED TO DEVELOP).

Forms: Human, Semi-Human Dragon, Semi-Human Demon, Full Dragon, Full Demon, Semi-Human (mixed).

Lordships:
Potter
Gryffindor
Hufflepuff
Emirys
Peverell

Heir-Ships:
Gaunt
Prince
Slytherin
Ravenclaw
Black

Godparents: Lucius Malfoy (Alive), Narcissa Malfoy (Alive), Sirius Black (Alive), Remus Lupin (Alive).

Blocks:
Dragon Speak- (99%)
Elemental Breath- (99%)
Shadow Travel- (99%)
Parselmagic- (99%)
Metamorphmagus- (75%)
Semi-Human Dragon Form- (56%)
Semi-Human Demon Form- (65%)
Full Dragon Form- (99%)
Full Demon Form- (99%)

This was a lot to take in for Hadrian. He just sat there re-reading the paper over and over again. He couldn't believe this- his parents, his godparents, the blocks, anything. He stayed like this until Griphook spoke up,

"Well lord Potter Gryffindor Hufflepuff Emirys, you can claim your Lord and Heirships if you wish to." "I will. And Griphook?" "Yes?" "You can just call me Hadrian. We are friends after all."

Griphook smiled at him, but unfortunately, a smile of a goblin is kind of creepy. He handed Hadrian a box full of rings. Hadrian claimed his Lordships and Heirships. Then Griphook spoke again.

"Okay Hadrian, here are two more things we need to discuss: the blocks and vault discrepancies. Which one would you like to talk about first?" "Let's talk about the vault discrepancies first, then we can distribute about the blocks." "Very well."

Hadrian has given a paper with all the vault financial disadvantages from his vaults.

Potter vaults: 1932, 3495, 3542, 6835, 8596, 9204:

1,000,000 gallons each month to Albus Dumbledore (3542)

30,000 gallons each month to Molly Weasley (9204)

1,000 gallons each month to Ronald Weasley (9204)

1,000 gallons each month to Hermione Granger (8596)

15 gallons each month to the Dursleys (changed to 300 pounds/ 9204)

Hadrian was furious, to say the least. All this time the Dursleys were getting paid to abuse him, probably to make him a weak little boy that Dumbledick could easily manipulate. "I would like to make my vaults unavailable to others. I would also like all my money back in full with interest."

"That is do-able Mr. Hadrian," Griphook said with a malicious glint in his eye. Goblins disliked the idea that someone was able to steal from another person's vault."I will get that taken care of once you leave." "Thank you Griphook. Now on to getting those blocks removed."

"It's will be a better idea if we will bring your family for this, that way you will be comfortable and in less pain."

"Thank you Griphook." "Anytime." "I will be shopping for school, but in the meantime can you send a letter to my family telling them where I am?"

"Of course."

"I will be back in a little while. May your gold flow prosperously." Griphook looked a little startled that Hadrian knew the formalities of the goblins, "And may your enemies fall at your feet."

"Oh I am sure they will," Hadrian said with an evil smirk.