CHAPTER 6

Hadrian walked down the stairs that led into Gringotts. When he was nearly at the bottom an amazing smell hit him, which was the best thing he had ever smelled. When he looked in the direction it was coming from, he saw a person, but not just any person though, he saw his old school rival, Draco Malfoy, who was standing there with his parents, Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy.

Hadrian felt a shiver run down his back and before he realized he had nothing to fear. He was Hadrian Riddle, not Harry Potter, and he had nothing to fear from these people. Suddenly, he wasn't able to control himself and pounced on Draco, knocking them both to the ground. Then, for some reason, they started to sniff each other and to say "mate".

Lucius looked startled while Narcissa looked overjoyed from all of this.

"Who are you?" Lucius snapped, angry that person who dived on his son from nowhere."I am Hadrian Mauve Riddle," Hadrian replied smugly yet politely. "Hadrian?!?" Narcissa exclaimed. She was shocked, and so Lucius as well, no doubt he was frozen in place. All thoughts of learning about Draco's inheritance were gone, as well as the blocks on Hadrian.

Draco looked like he was about to explode. His mate was the dark lord's son. The one who had been stolen years ago.

Flashback

Draco and his mate were sitting in his mate room, playing and talking. Hadrian was laughing at something that 5-year-old Draco had said.

All of a sudden the front door was kicked down by something, or rather someone. The boys could hear people yelling downstairs, and the only thought of little 5-year-old Hadrian was to protect his mate. He instantly shoved Draco into his close, and before he could enter it himself, a man with sparkly blue eyes had picked him up.

"You are Harry Potter now. Obliviate." And with this word Hadrian lost all those memories about his family. He was brought downstairs to the front room, which fulls with unconscious people. He was brought outside of his childhood home and had apparated to 4 Privet Drive, not without having a glamour placed on him.

End Flashback

Draco got up and helped his mate up. He immediately wrapped an arm around Hadrian's waist and pulled him closer to him. "Let's take you to your family" Narcissa suggested. The boys grabbed Narcissa and Lucius before apparating away to Riddle Manor.