👥 079

warning: many of you might find that there's a lot of overreacting happening here
My advise: try to think like the characters and not yourselves ffs

•••

"Yes, right there. Oh, god."

Jeongguk groaned out loudly under Yun, feeling his muscles relax slowly.

"See, told you I could totally relieve your pain."

With the immense progress Jeongguk was making in his album preparations, he was assigned to dance practice once again, which was painfully exhausting after such a long break.

"Do you stretch yourself enough before dancing?"

Jeongguk only hummed in response, getting lost in the pain-relieving feeling of Yun's hands working on his back. The fact that the blindfold set on his eyes made his vision dark wasn't any help as he tried not to fall asleep.

Did he get used to the whole blindfold thingy? Yes. Did he like it? Hell, no. Sure with each hangout, he got more used to having a good time with someone while being blind, but at the same time with each hangout, each laugh, each tickle attack the urge to see who was behind that mask grew within him, even more than he could ever expect.

After another five minutes, Yun got off Jeongguk's back, complaining that her hands hurt from massaging him so long, telling him that he totally owed her.

"I'd massage you too, you know. Just lemme take this blind-"

"Nice try."

Yun quickly placed her hand over Jeongguk's hand which was reaching to remove the offending piece off his eyes. She made sure to hold his hand down long enough until she could feel him relax, signaling that Jeongguk would give in.

On the other end, Jeongguk was caught in the feeling of the other's hand, skin smooth and warm. Every detail made him go crazy. Every detail his other senses registered like her scent, the softness of her hair, her voice and now the feeling of her hand. He registered all those little things even stronger while he was blindfolded.

His brain took in the many details and started to piece them together, desperate to create the appearance of a person in Jeongguk's mind. But with every day they spent together, with every detail more, Jeongguk seemed to tangle up, getting lost in those small things, creating a person in his head that would never be complete, never exist.

He was always wandering at the edge of imagination and sobering reality, not really knowing which one of the two he was falling into sometimes. He knew. He knew that this incomplete, changing and blurred image of the girl would drive him insane one day. And he feared that day, terrified of screwing up and being damned to ground zero again. He'd rather be in this mess of insecurity than at the very start with the girl.

He only noticed he was spacing out upon their touch when he felt the other retrieving her hand.

"So."

Yun dragged her words, trying to get rid of the awkward silence that occupied the room ever since Jeongguk fell into his pool of thoughts triggered by their hands touching.

"Everything okay?"

The girl wondered upon Jeongguk's strange state to which the male panicked, not wanting to seem off. He wanted to answer but felt his throat go dry. Not wanting to drag the silence any longer, he mindlessly reached out for the table where he remembered his glass stood, needing some liquid down his throat in order to speak once again.

However, Jeongguk was a little too panicked while doing so so that he ended up knocking the glass off the table before Yun could even react.

Jeongguk was ready to flinch at the sound of glass crashing to the ground and breaking but wondered when he never registered such a sound. Only a dull thud was heard, making Jeongguk somehow relieved.