👥093

I remember the last time I talked about reads this book was about to hit 10k... Now it's on its way to 17k
Like how? Why do you read this crap lol

•••

Fresh. That's how Jeongguk felt. Freaking fresh.

He was freshly showered when he stepped out of his bathroom. He threw on some comfortable clothes while the bright morning sun shone through his opened curtains. He whistled a soft melody to himself on which he was working for his album while making his bed.

Happily, he skipped into his kitchen where his stomach made a joyful jump at the fresh ingredients he had bought yesterday to make breakfast. Turning on some good morning music, he started preparing some food with ease.

The rumors about his hiatus had cooled down since his company came up with the idea to start posting on social media again. So he uploaded a picture of himself saying that he was doing just great so that armys would stop worrying. On top of that, he uploaded a video of himself singing in the recording studio ten seconds of one of the songs he works on. With that, his fans were satisfied and didn't listen to the inspiration rumors anymore. It was perfect.

Jeongguk was feeling great. Fucking great compared to a few days ago.

Today, after a lot of convincing, the whole squad would hang out together. They decided to have a barbecue at Hoseok's nice garden since the weather was incredibly beautiful, not cold but also not too hot, with a refreshing breeze in the air.

Of course, it wasn't be easy for Jeongguk to invite Yun since the girl seemed still a little reluctant towards his friends, expect Jimin of course. But who could blame her? They didn't believe in her innocence either so she had the right to not instantly fall back into their arms. 

The fear of Yun not forgiving his friends was the only thing that made Jeongguk's morning tea taste a little bitter today. But that was about it.

Hey, if she could forgive his dumb ass that easily, then the others would be just fine, won't they?

•••

Jeongguk almost broke the bottle of beer in his hands. Don't get him wrong. He was all relaxed and easy peasy lemon squeezy this morning. But now it was thirty minutes past the time the group of friends agreed on to meet and there was still no sign of Jimin and Yun.

Maybe she isn't coming? Maybe she never truly forgave Jeongguk. Maybe she just can't face his friends yet. Jeongguk started to get scared.

Yun had been strange the past days. She replied to Jeongguk's texts only shortly and rarely. This was the first time of them meeting again since the night at Jimin's house. Jeongguk wanted to see her earlier but Yun always had a reason to cancel. She hadn't picked up even one call from him. Never replied to goodnight texts. Everything Jeongguk loved about the girl, gone.

Okay, now Jeongguk started to panick.

He was so happy and relieved that the girl had forgiven him that he didn't even notice her strange behavior. The fact that she was answering his texts again was such a relief for him that he hadn't noticed the cold way she did it.

And now that Jeongguk realized all this he felt scared. As if he had been walking blindfolded through the streets and just took off the blindfold to be surprised where the hell he landed.