👥 094 💬

•••

"What's wrong with me being close to you?"

Jeongguk played dumb. He was so afraid. He's still cursing himself for that moment of weakness at Jimin's house. Everything was too much for him and after finally having the girl in his arms, up against the wall without escape, it was too hard to resist. Somewhere along the way, he lost himself in those chocolate brown eyes that lured him in, quietly and sneekily but oh so innocently at the same time.

But, god, did he pray that the other hadn't caught on what he was about to do in that moment. Yun hadn't said anything about their almost-kiss so he figured that she simply didn't think of it like that.

However, now she was shyly mumbling something about said night, which had panic rise within Jeongguk.

"That was-uh, nothing."

Jeongguk internally released the biggest sigh in the history of sighs.

"Okay, what is it then that you're being so distant? You don't really answer my texts. You don't talk. Heck, you're barely looking at me right now!"

The male stood off the swing as well, standing in front of the girl. He pulled her forcefully closer so she had no other choice than to look at him, like so many times before.

"Could you say that louder? It's hard to record our conversation like that."

Yun spat back and freed herself from Jeongguk's hold to storm off into the house. The older stood there for a few seconds, dumbfounded before he rushed after her.

Once he was inside, he looked around to find the girl, hoping that she didn't leave for good. His first guess was the guest room in Hoseok's apartment but he figured that the girl has never been here before and therefore probably went into the first room she saw.

Coming from the garden that would be Hoseok's bedroom. Taking a deep breath, Jeongguk approached the room and opened the door.

There, with Hoseok's childhood teddy bear, Yun sat on the bed. The girl didn't really acknowledge Jeongguk's presence so that he just closed the door behind himself and sat down next to her.

He watched Yun play with the plushie, purposely ignoring him.

"You never really forgave me, did you?"

The male asked but it was more of a statement than a question. Yun huffed at this.

"Of course not, idiot. You fucking thought that I backstabbed you for money? Like what the hell do you think of me?"

Once again, the younger stood up, not able to sit down with this pent up anger boiling its way out of her.

"You really thought I went ahead and sold information about you just because we need money? And then you came to me and expected me to forgive just like that? Are you serious?"

Jeongguk was utterly surprised by the girl's sudden outburst.

"Where has all that anger been before? Why did you say you forgive me when you never did? Why playing games? Huh?"

Yun threw the plushie in Jeongguk's face.

"Because everyone wanted me to! What do you think your friends have been doing all those days? They spammed me, saying how sorry you are. How bad you're doing. That you are nothing but a mess. Because of me. Even Jimin suddenly started talking me into forgiving you. Everyone was on your side. Like always."

"But that didn't mean that you had to-"

The girl threw Hoseok's pillow in Jeongguk's face.

"You came crawling to me. Saying how sorry you are. How bad you poor thing were doing. What was I supposed to say? No? You made me feel bad. You said it yourself that I was responsible for your pain. I hate what you did but not enough to leave you like this. You know damn well that I could never leave you feel like this. I wanted you to stop apologizing, I'm not worth it, not worth all the words that you've been wasting. I just want you to be happy and if my forgiveness is all that you need for that then so be it."