👥091💬

*pretends that it's wednesday*
chap's extra long :'')

•••

"Do you fucking know what you've caused?"

Jeongguk was on the edge of losing his temper, his one hand tightly gripping the shirt of the man in front of him.

"I'll end you, do you hear me?"

The angry idol again slammed the intimated male against the wall, his burning glare boring through the other.

"Jeongguk, he leaked information, he didn't kill anyone."

Namjoon along with the rest of his friends and managers, were in the managers' office where currently a worker was pressed against the wall.

"He killed my friendship with Yun, this fucking-"

"I'm sorry! Really!"

The worker tried to apologize as he sensed that Jeongguk was about to slam him again into the wall.

"I just really needed the money. My girlfriend plans such an expensive wedding, I just-"

"Well, guess what? She'll leave the second she knows that I'm gonna sue you so that you will have to work every single day of your pathetic life in order to pay-"

Before Jeongguk could finish, his managers stopped him before things escalated even more than they already had.

"That's enough, Jeongguk. You had your fun. As for you Mr. Lee: it is a shame that such a good assistant as you betrays our trust like this. You are fired and will have to face the legal consequences of your actions."

"Please don't sue me, I will-"

With that, the former top assistant of Jeongguk's manager was dragged outside by the security.

"We owe you an apology, Jeongguk. We didn't think that the proximity of our assistants would lead to such a mess. It was our mistake to discuss such secret information like your pause in such a careless way. We apologize for that."

There it was. It's wasn't Jeongguk's fault. He should be relieved. But the idol didn't even listen to a single word his manager said.

His thoughts were completely swirling around one question.

How the fuck do I make this right?

•••

It took Taehyung a while. After the question of who leaked the information was cleared, Jeongguk fled the scene without a word. His friends divided themselves into groups in order to check his apartment, studio and the dance practice room.

Only Taehyung, after a while, had the idea to check the company's roof.

And when he arrived at the very top of Bighit Entertainment, he was lucky.

But Jeongguk wasn't. There, facing the fascinating skyline of Seoul, was sitting a frustrated boy. Just like his soft locks, he seemed to be gone in the air.

"Gotcha."

Taehyung carefully mumbled as he approached his best friend. However, the other didn't seem to react to his presence.

"That was one of a plot twist, huh?"

The older tried to lighten the mood but Jeongguk seemed so far away from him right now.

"I am a horrible person."

"No, you are not."

Taehyung strongly disagreed, brows furrowed as he faced the dull expression of his friend.