💬088

•••

After numerous ridiculous und absolutely obvious flirt attempts, it was pretty fucking clear that Yoongi and Taehyung were trying to make Jeongguk jealous. Well clear for everyone except for Yun and Jeongguk themselves.

Their group was in the middle of hanging out at the BigHit Entertaiment Building aka in the middle of yet another sad attempt of Yoongi to apparently open Jeongguk's eyes.

They got hungry so Taehyung and Hoseok grabbed everything eatible in the whole building and brought it to their friends. Now, with a pile of food on the table in the break room, the friends disturbed the snacks among themselves.

Jeongguk and Yun grabbed a package of grapes and a bottle of whipped cream first. Seated in one of the corners of the room, they tried if this odd combination would even work out.

"The grapes are sour."

The girl's face scrunched up in dislike as she tasted the first grape.

"This should do."

Jeongguk opened the bottle of whipped cream. Yun debated if the grapes would be any tastier with the sweet substance, given the fact that she never tried this kind of fruit with it. However, she didn't really have the time to try it when Jeongguk smeared cream on her nose.

"Seriously?"

The male giggled to himself and smeared some cream on his own nose.

"Jeongguk how dare you play with food?"

Yun was offended by the way Jeongguk was wasting food and stole the bottle from him, holding it protectively against her chest.

Jeongguk had to laugh at the overly silly love for food of the girl, causing the cream on his nose to drop on the ground. Right on the carpet. Yun and Jeongguk immediately looked at each other with panic rising in their eyes.

The girl was staring at him urgently, as if telling him to hurry the fuck up and get something to remove the stain.

That's what Jeongguk did. He scrambled to his feet and hurried off to find something to remove the stain, taking Seokjin along with him on the way to the supply room.

That left Yun alone on the ground with unenjoyable grapes and a bottle of whipped cream.

So cliché.

Is what Yoongi thought as soon as he noticed the girl sitting alone. Taking his chance while Jeongguk was away, he sat down next to her, smiling softly.

Yun returned the smile as well, glad to not be alone with this offending stain on the carpet mocking her.

Yoongi started a bit of small talk but he knew he wouldn't have much time left before Jeongguk would return and by then he should have pulled something really scanadlous to wake up the dense bunny.

So when he heard footsteps approaching and bickering between the oldest and youngest he had to act quickly.

"Is that whipped cream? I love that."

Yun had no chance to answer when Yoongi snatched the bottle from her hands.

"Do you like it?"

Yoongi asked innocently as he heard the door to the room open.

"Yeah, of-"

The girl couldn't suppress a chuckle when Yoongi childishly smeared some cream at the corner of her lip.

"Yoongi you-"

Yoongi kissed the cream off of her.

Yun froze.