100 - Epilogue #3

•••

"Hi."

Yun greeted Namjoon as he opened the door for her.

"Good to see you."

Namjoon gifted the girl a dimpled smile as he led her to his living room.

The male could see that Yun was trying to play cool but he and the rest of his friends could only imagine how nervous she was.

Finally, they reached their destination, the living room filled with all the people Yun loved. Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok were beaming at her from the couch while Seokjin and Yoongi were waving from the kitchen.

But the only thing Yun had eyes for was the exhausted boy sitting on the floor, leaning his back against the couch.

"Missed me?"

Despite his tired state Jeongguk managed to give his girlfriend a teasing smirk once she stood in front of him.

"Jerk."

Yun huffed playfully before fell down onto her boyfriend, revenging the teasing with her weight crashed down on Jeongguk's tired form.

The idol had been away for two weeks, promoting his album in Japan. And even though they texted and face timed a few times, both of them had learned in the past that they couldn't be apart from each other.

"I missed you."

Jeongguk mumbled, trying as best as possible not to let his hyungs hear. 

"Same here."

The girl chuckled until Jeongguk got his much longed-for kiss. It was short but sweet and delivered all the lonely nights and empty hearts during their separation.

"What are you doing?"

The lovely moment was ruined when Hoseok's voice curiously echoed through the room.

All heads in the room snapped to the source of the trouble, being Hoseok and Taehyung on the couch. Jeongguk's attention was especially on Taehyung, rather on the phone pointed at the couple in his hands.

"Hobi-"

Taehyung was about to whine about Hoseok's betrayal but was cut off by Jeongguk. Once understanding the situation, Jeongguk got within seconds from the ground on top of Taehyung. The older's phone now in his hands and Taehyung's face pressed into the carpet.

"Oh Hoseok, you know how long I've been trying to take a picture of them kissing."

Taehyung's muffled complaints could be heard as the rest of the group laughed at how Jeongguk was holding down the older like a five-year-old.

"Nice try, Taetae."

Jeongguk already grinned in victory as his finger worked to delete the photo when someone stopped him.

"Don't delete it."

Everyone in the room gasped. Dramatic bitches.

"What?"

Jeongguk looked at his girlfriend, not really believing his ears.

"Let him have it if he wants it so bad."

Jeongguk and the rest of the friends gaped at this.

"You hate photos of yourself. You used to either scream and run away or beat the shit out of us forcing us to delete it."

Jimin stated what everyone was thinking at the moment.

"That's true."

Yun looked at the ground, almost as if she was ashamed as she stood up.