👥 084

•••

The day Jeongguk dreaded has finally come.

Currently, he was seated in one of the break rooms at the BigHit entertainment building with his friends. A normal scenario usually.

But today there was a tiny difference. Indeed tiny compared to Jeongguk: Yoongi was present.

If Jeongguk hadn't already chewed all his nails off on the drive here, he'd be sucking on them like a baby right now.

His eyes were fixed on Yonngi and Yun, separated by a bubbly Hoseok. Both being distracted by different conversations.

Only hellos and introductions were exchanged at the beginning, which was already extremely tense and somewhat awkward so Jeongguk couldn't calm his nerves about the outcome of this.

Would they just not talk to each other forever? That'd be kind of a bummer for their next hangouts. On the other side, did Jeongguk really want to force a conversation upon them? It'd be no problem just to start a conversation between the two but the question was: did Jeongguk want to witness it?

The youngest male decided that he was over-thinking this whole time and wanted to grab some drink to cool down.

After announcing that he'll grab something to drink, Namjoon joined him. Leaving Hoseok, Jimin, Yoongi and Yun in the room since the model couple Taejin were busy.

Arrived in the little kitchen, Jeongguk released a long sigh while opening his bottle of refreshing cola.

"What got you so worked up, buddy?"

Namjoon went for a water instead and leaned against the kitchen counter, almost going into a therapist position.

"Ah, just Yoongi and Yun. I was afraid to introduce them and now my fears become true. They don't really talk and honestly, I don't know if this is a bad or a good thing."

The older chuckled hearing this and took a sip from his beverage.

"Relax. I can see your point but it's not that bad. I mean it's Yoongi we're talking about. No one's close with him from the start, you know that. And Yun? Heck, she was afraid to meet any of us, to meet you. Give them some time, Kook."

Jeongguk suddenly felt stupid and admitted that he indeed was too pushy and forcing Yoongi and Yun into something that actually takes time.

He was about to relax when the door to the kitchen opened and let Jimin and Hoseok in.

"What ya doing here?"

"Oh just wanted to grab some-"

"Sprite!"

"Gosh, take your sprite and shut up already."

Jeongguk laughed at his friends when he suddenly froze.

Four people were currently in this room. Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin and him.

Call him dramatic but he sprinted out of the kitchen upon the thought that Yun was left alone with Yoongi.

Yes, he understood that both of them would need more time to get to know each other but knowing Yoongi Jeongguk was 106% sure that he'd intimidate the girl one way or another.

Gasping, he reached the breakroom again and slammed the door open as if he was about to rescue someone. The funny thing was that when he entered the room, Yoongi and Yun were in the middle of talking vividly even cracking some jokes here and then.

Jeongguk had to rub his eyes in order to be sure he wasn't dreaming. But even after closing and opening his eyes Yun was still deeply sunken into something Yoongi was telling her.