👥089💬

•••

Here's the thing with people. They're insecure and have seen too many bad rom-coms that they tend to keep things on the low. No one wants to seem over the edge, pushy, needy or naive. So they burry their feelings deep down, where society wants them to be.

And they act like nothing ever happened. Nothing ever bothered or hurt them. That's how you move on.

Fucking move on, bitch.

Was what Yun was thinking as she stared at her phone. Her conversation with Jeongguk kept her awake all week. His words, well texts, were swirling around her head. Why would he ask such kind of things?

Sure, Yoongi did behave strangely around her but that's nothing she could do anything about. And why the question about what they are? Wasn't it clear? Friends? Forever and ever and ever and ever.

Still, the way Jeongguk seemed bothered, almost angry about the whole deal, it was almost like-Yun was a hundred percent over-thinking this stupid conversation.

It was probably nothing. Jeongguk meant probably nothing.

Giving up on the idea of asking Jeongguk about what he meant, she decided to text him to meet up instead. The girl was done with school and studying so she was bored out of her mind. She hadn't also seen Jeongguk ever since Yoongi tried to caringly wipe that cream off her face.

Boy, that would be one of an awkward talk with Yoongi. But right now she just wanted to forget about this whole scandal and enjoy some quality time with Jeongguk. Alone, just the two of them. To rebound.

•••

jjeonggukk

bunnyluver

Hey coconut
seen

Wanna hang out?
seen

I have limitless free time and I'm bored out of my mind
seen

And honestly I wanted to spend time with you
seen

I haven't seen you lately
seen

And I thought we could catch up, yknow just the two of us?
seen

But it doesn't have to be if you don't want to..
seen

You can also invite the others, I don't mind..
seen

Guk, are you mad at me?
seen

Jeon?
error

Okay what the hell
error

•••

idiots

bunnyluver:
guys do you know if Jeongguk's
phone is somehow broken? He
doesn't get my texts

slay_jin has removed you from the group chat