👥096💬

twenty six T_T

•••

"Show that ass."

Jimin and Yun have been gossiping for the past three hours now.

They were actually excited because they were going to go to the prom together. They already had everything planned out.

One hour before the prom they would meet up at Jimin's house to get ready together, probably taking a lot more time since they were so going to throw makeup at each other. Then they would be driven by Jimin's mom to the supposed prom location, which is truly a ramen fast food restaurant.

They would share a huge bowl of cheap ramen and take prom pictures in the dirty booths. After taking their sweet time, the would walk to the prom, which isn't that far from there and arrive with a good delay of two hours.

They would ignore all the judgy people as they walk in and judge the judgy people and their over the top outfits. Jimin, to Yun's surprise, is an amazing dancer so they would dance together only for Jimin to embarrass Yun even further.

When they're bored of the mainstream music and annoying people they would go find some empty classroom and drink the vodka-strawberry smoothies they sneaked in and watch the little mermaid on Jimin's phone while snacking the popcorn Yun hid in her cleavage.

Perfect. Fucking perfect.

And the reason why all of this was possible is Jeon Jeongguk.

After Yun and Jeongguk fell asleep, they experienced a gentle awakening when Mrs. Do walked in and screamed before slamming the door back closed.

After this and a very awkward breakfast, Jeongguk could finally convince the girl to look for dresses online. That way she didn't have to run in some annoying people she knew from school at a mall, the dresses were way more affordable and Jeongguk could help her pick something.

Jeongguk was very proud of that idea. He really was. Yun had to tape his mouth shut at one point to keep him from praising himself.

But it was indeed a good idea. After some more convincing Jeongguk ordered a few dresses they picked with his credit card, promising to send everything back and Yun would get to pay the one she wants.

So it was said and done.

They were sitting for hours in front of Jeongguk's laptop in order to find the best dresses, which was actually a hard job to do if you search for a person with body complexes.

But after hours, cups of coffee and pillow fight breaks they finally ordered some dresses Yun was comfortable with. 

Jeongguk simply hid the fact that he paid a lot more so the dresses would arrive as fast as possible.

And thanks to Jeongguk's credit card, the packages arrived two days later.

Jeongguk went through a lot. He became a trainee when he was a child, he debuted as a teenager and he worked himself up in the cruel jungle of music industry.

But boy was it hard to get an insecure girl into a dress.

It took Jeongguk a lot of convincing, assuring and an ounce of blackmail to get Yun to be comfortable around him and agree to try the clothes on.

But boy when she did.

One dress looked more beautiful than the other on the shy girl, at least to Jeongguk's eyes.

One time he even pretended to faint from how good Yun looked. The girl just rolled her eyes but had to eventually kick him so he would get off the ground.