👥 085 💬

•••

Save Me hit 10K makakjsbss and Bunnyluvers is close to it as well (^o^)

Btw the bts teasers and the blackpink comeback.. They could spit me in the face and I'd say thank you

•••

Welp. How do you explain your parents why Jeon Jeongguk is standing in your living room?

Jeongguk seemed just as helpless as Yun as her parents stared at the pair, an unbearable silence sticking in the air.

"Uhm, mom, dad, I can explain."

Yun started hesitantly but didn't know how to continue. She searched her whole brain to the last corner, trying to come up with this much fantasy to make up a believable story as to why South Korea's most popular idol was standing next to her. But the panic rising in her stomach fogged her mind. She was about to stutter some incomprehensible excuses when her mother interrupted her.

"Oh, you don't have to explain yourself. Just tell us next time you're brining a friend over."

"Yes, wait, what?"

Both, Yun and Jeongguk, watched unbelievingly Mr. Do mindlessly stroll towards the bedroom to get changed while Mrs. Do aimed for the kitchen.

"I'd have cleaned up if I had known we have guests! Now look at this mess. And there's no meal either."

Jeongguk and Yun exchanged a look. Could it be? That Yun's parents actually don't know Jeon Jeon-

Wait a second. Yun face-palmed, causing Jeongguk to wonder.

"What is it?"

The young male was utterly confused as he whispered, the tension still evident in his muscles as he stared at the girl for answers.

"My parents don't know who you are. They're basically living under a rock. I should have known that they probably don't know some idol."

"Some idol, excuse you?"

"So Yun, who did you bring to us?"

The two stopped their whispering once Yun's mother returned from the kitchen, eyeing Jeongguk with great interest.

"Uhm, he's a classmate of mine. We studied together. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, it was kinda spontaneous."

"It's okay, honey. I just don't have ingredients to cook right now. If I would have known we'd stopped by the-"

"It's fine mom, we just ate."

Yun pointed at the left overs of their food on the living room table.

"Well, still. You guys wait up. I'll quickly make you something."