Chapter 5 Zoo Animals

Third Person p.o.v.

"Oh my god! Hurry the hell up before someone notices!" Marcel yelled at his monkey and cheetah friends.

"I'm trying! Hold still Craig." Lui said to the cheetah. Craig was shaking in fear of them getting caught.

"I'm trying sorry!" Craig said, finally stopping his shaking. Lui was on Craig's back with a key, trying to get Marcel out of his cage.

For a month they have been planning their escape from the zoo and finally decided today was the day. Lui was jiggling the key around till the lock finally unlocked and opened up the cage door. Marcel hopped onto Craig's back along with Lui and Craig started to run out the zoo. Lui was cheering happily while people screamed or moved out the way from the crazy animals running around.

"We have a situation over here by the monkey area! Get down here immediately!" A cop yelled, chasing after the wild animals.

"Uh oh!" Lui said, looking back and seeing the cop on his walkie talkie.

"Faster Craig!" Marcel yelled.

"I'm going!" Craig yelled back, speeding up and leaving the zoo.

"Where do we go?" Craig ask.

"As far away from here as possible." Marcel stated.

"Make a left!" Lui cheered like a child as Craig turns left. After a few miles away from the zoo the escaped animals find themselves in the forest.

"Shit, where do we go now?" Marcel ask, looking up at all the trees.

Craig was slowing his pace, feeling tired after the long run. Marcel and Lui gets off of Craig's back so he can lay down and rest.

"Rest for a bit Craig, Lui and I will scout out the area to make sure it's safe." Marcel tells Craig as Craig lays up against a tree and nods.

Marcel and Lui head up a tree together to get a better view. Lui looked out his direction and saw what seemed to be a beach. He smiled thinking that he could bring his friends there to play. Marcel looked out his direction and saw a river leading to a creek along with a waterfall.

"Hey Lui! Look over there. There might be some fish there to eat." Marcel says.

"Yum fish!" Lui says in his childish voice. Marcel and Lui head down to Craig was was resting peacefully.

"Craig! We found a creek! It could have fish!" Lui said childishly, making Craig laugh.

"You could use some water." Marcel suggests and Craig nods in agreement.

They all head towards the direction of the creek, following the river and listening for the waterfall. Once there the all look in seeing fishes swimming around. Craig stared into the water, his claw out and ready to attack. He swings his arm and scoops up a fish, his claw digging into the side of the fish wet skin as he takes a bite out of the fish hungrily.

"Mmm~" Craig hums.

"I was gonna suggest we make a fire and cook it but eating it raw is fine." Marcel says. Lui on the other hand was climbing the rocks up to the waterfall.

"Lui! Where are you going?!" Marcel yelled out for him.

"You'll see!" Lui yelled back. He continued to climb till he got to the top of the waterfall. He looks down at his friends then to the creek. "This is gonna be so much fun!" Lui says to himself as he steps a few feet back. He then runs to the edge of the waterfall and jumps into the air, curling himself up into a ball and splashing into the creek. The water splashed so high it landed over by Marcel and Craig, drenching them both.