Chapter 10 Shopping

Evan's p.o.v.

It's the next day and everyone is excited! We all had to sneak into town and get behind the mall, took so damn long though.

"Finally!" Tyler said after complaining the whole way here. We were in the back by some dumpster and boxes with old clothes in them.

"Ok, before anything, let me try something out first." I tell everyone before opening an old box of clothes. I had this theory for a while and wanted to see if it works. I looked through the box before grabbing a pair of underwear and putting it on. I then transformed into human and saw that the underwear enlarged enough to fit me.

"Woah..." I heard everyone said before changing back into an animal.

"Pick whatever you want to wear. You don't have to keep the clothes on but you can if you want." I tell everyone and they all scattered excitedly to find themselves some clothes. It made me happy seeing everyone go off, picking out clothes and being happy. Just another step to becoming human.

Lui's p.o.v.

I walked over Nogla to see how he was doing. We have been getting closer to each other ever since the beach. He was able to tell me about Sophie once he got more comfortable with me. Apparently Sophie was the daughter of his owner. But once her and her mother left that's when the beating started to happen. Sophie was suppose to come home and get him one day but she never did. He's been depressed ever since and I've been trying to help him get through it. I had already found my clothes and when I walked over to Nogla he was putting something on his head.

"Uh, Nogla? What is that?" I asked him.

"The box said it was some sort of headset. I thought it looked cool." Nogla said with a goofy grin. The box had a label that said headsets. I wonder what they're for?

"Won't it get in the way though?" I questioned.

"No, you can move the small speaker up to get it out the way."

"Nogla, it'll get in the way." I tell him.

"How?" He questions, crossing his arms. I bite on my lip before speaking.

"This is how." I say before taking a step forward and connecting my lips with his. Nogla was a little surprised by my action but close his eyes and kissed me back. We pulled apart and stared at each other.

"I-I guess they don't really get in the way." I chuckled.

"I told you." Nogla smirked. I blushed a bright pink, I've liked Nogla for a while now but I still didn't know how he felt about me.

"N-Nogla, what are we?" I asked him embarrassingly.

"I want to be with you, is that alright?" He asked and I nodded my head happily.

"Yes." I said and kissed him again. I never felt happier than how I feel right now.

Johnathan's p.o.v.

I was looking around some boxes when I noticed a newspaper in one of them. It had bold words on the front, talking about some kind of event. I grabbed the newspaper to look at it more closely.

"What do you have there Delirious?" Evan asked me.

"It's a newspaper, talking about an event."

"What kind of event?" Brian asked.

"Something called VidCon?"

"What does it say?" Craig asked.

"Another great VidCon in Tampa Florida, many YouTubers came and so did lots of their fans. See our website for more info." I tell them.

"What's VidCon?" Tyler questioned.

"Oh! It's a convention!" Brock spoke up. "These people called 'YouTubers' come from different states and countries to meet at this 'VidCon' to meet other YouTubers and their fans who watch them make videos." He explained, shocking all of us.

"How do you know that?" Lui asked.

"I use to fly by conventions and other big events all the time. I've seen VidCon, MineCon, ComicCon, Pride parades and so much more!" Brock said enthusiastically.

"We should visit one! They seem like fun!" Nogla smiled.

"Some cost a bit of money though." Brock includes.

"We could sneak in as animal forms then turn human in the bathrooms. Then walk out one by one so no one suspects anything." Marcel planned. We all nodded then turned our heads to Evan. He looked at us with a confused look.

"What?" He questioned.

"You're our leader Evan so what do you say, can we do it?" Luke said and all of us nod in agreement.

"Oh right, well the next time we hear about a big event we can plan out how to get in and we'll go." Evan said and we all cheered. We then went back to looking for more clothes.

Third Person p.o.v.

Everyone gathered around different boxes of clothing, scavenging anything they could find for their human bodies to wear. After almost an hour of searching Evan gathered everyone and they all traveled back to their home, happy about what they got for themselves. Brock talked to everyone about the different events he seen, intriguing everyone with the cool stuff they had at these events.

"I never thought shopping for clothes would be so much fun." Marcel laughs.

"Same." Lui says as he smiles over to Nogla. Nogla smiled back at him.

"Ok, today was successful everyone but we still have worked to do so let's go gather some food then have a feast." Evan said and everyone disband to their stations to gather food for tonight.

That night was a great night. Everyone was in their human forms, gathered around their campfire while smiling and laughing with each other. Today felt like a great day for them, especially as humans. Since they didn't have mirrors they had their friends describe how they looked, laughing at the stupid answers their friends would give them. Soon it was time to turn back to their animal forms that they almost completely forgot about. It was weird how they were already comfortable with their human forms but they decided not to question it so much. They all slept in their respective spots, two staying out to watch over the tree, their home.