Chapter 7 Beach

Third Person p.o.v.

It's been a week since the incident with Nogla. Though he's been told to take it easy he's been running around, helping out with the group and been getting closer to everyone. His mood has completely changed ever since he escaped and he has appreciated life much more now.

Right now everyone is walking through the forest, towards a direction only Lui knows.

"It's like right overs here!" Lui says in his squeaky voice.

"You been saying that for the past few minutes Lui." Tyler said getting a bit annoyed.

"No I swear! I seen it!" Lui says.

"If you saw a beach then why haven't we seen it yet?" Evan asked.

"I'm no lier! I seen it on the way to the creek." Lui says, pushing some bushes out the way. "I told you!" He screams before bolting through the bushes.

"Lui! Wait up!" His friends called out worried. Everyone chased after him, after going through the large bushes they find themselves walking on sand.

"Shit." Marcel said, looking around the empty beach area only to see sand and open waves of water.

"What are you guys waiting for? Come on!" Lui cheers excitedly, running off into the water. Nogla chases after him, wanting to join in the water as well. Soon everyone was playing in the water, well not everyone. Some decided to stay on the sand.

"Hey! Why aren't you swimming with everyone else?" Tyler ask, walking up to Craig.

"Cats don't like water very much." Craig states. "Why aren't you swimming?"

"I don't want to get my hooves wet." Tyler says and Craig laughs. "Don't laugh at me!" He yells.

"S-Sorry, I never heard you say hooves before and it just sounded funny." Craig chuckles.

"Oh, we'll see who's laughing after I'm done TICKLING YOU!" Tyler yells as he tackles Craig and starts to tickle him.

"Ahh! No! Haha! Please s-stop! I-I can't- haha! Take it!" Craig laughs out loud, telling Tyler to stop tickling him.

"Say uncle!" Tyler laughs.

"Uncle! Uncle!" Craig screams and Tyler finally stops, laughing his ass off. Tyler was on top of Craig, sitting on his waist with his arms on both sides of Craig's head. Craig was trying to breathe but once he caught his breath he noticed their position and blushed.

"Uh Tyler, y-you can get off now."

"Nah, this is a way better view." Tyler says and Craig's blush gets darker. Tyler and Craig were staring into each other's eyes, not saying anything.

"Uh, Craig?"

"Y-Yeah Tyler?"

"C-Can I kiss you?" Tyler blushed deeply at his own question.

"I-If you want." Craig said. Tyler begins to lean closer to Craig's face. Craig slowly close his eyes as Tyler closes the gap between them. Their lips connect and both of them felt happy. They're kissing their crush, what could be better than that? Both their lips move in sync with one another as they slowly moved together. Tyler then pulls away, both animals opening their eyes and having dark blushes on their faces.

"T-That was... great." Tyler stuttered.

"Y-Yeah, it was." Craig responded with a smile. Tyler smiled back at his love, both wanting to stay close to each other forever.

"Hey Nogla." Lui calls out to the dog, swimming next to him.

"Yeah Lui?" Nogla ask, puppy paddling in the water.