Chapter 9 Transformation

Evan's p.o.v.

It was just another regular day for us. We all were at the creek, catching some fish and swimming around the waterfall. My wing is feeling much better now but the guys still bandaged me up for safety precautions. It was actually really hard to move around without using my wings for a while, I really need to start walking around instead of flying so much.

"I can't catch any of these damn fishes!" Tyler yelled annoyed, the guys and I laughed at this.

"Here, let me help." Craig said, walking over to Tyler and trying to teach him how to catch a fish.

"Why not just catch them with your mouth?" I asked.

"Because I don't want the taste of raw fish in my mouth again." Tyler said with a cringe look on his face.

"I see a big one!" Johnathan yelled from the other side of the creek. I watch as his eyes stayed on the fishes movements.

"Don't you dare Delirious!" Luke yelled to him. What is he gonna do? Not a second later Johnathan jumped into the watch and tried to wrestle with the fish.

"Johnathan let go!" Luke yelled.

"I got it!" Johnathan yelled back.

"That thing is not gonna give up." Brian said.

"Johnathan or the fish?" Brock asked making the rest of us laugh. A few seconds later Johnathan and the fish went under water.

"Uh, does this always happen?" Nogla asked.

"A lot when we didn't know how to fish at first. Before Evan even came." Luke chuckled to himself. "In the end, the fish wins and Johnathan ends up in a pouty mood." I laughed at his comment and we waited for Johnathan to come back up. It's been 30 seconds and I was starting to get worried.

"Delirious?" I called out.

"Delirious?" Everyone else called out right behind me. Now I'm getting scared.

"Johnathan! This isn't funny!" Luke yelled. Then something emerged from the water. The big fish was thrown to the side of the creek, flopping around helplessly.

"He got it?" Luke questioned.

"But where's Johnathan?" I asked worried, hoping he came out of the water soon. And something did but it wasn't Johnathan.

"Human!" Marcel yelled and we all scattered around the forest.

"I got it! Guys I finally- where did you all go?" The human asked, looking around the area. Who is he talking to?

Third Person p.o.v.

Johnathan have finally emerge from the waters of the creek happily hoping to show off the fish he caught but to his surprise, no one was there. I could've sworn I heard them call my name. Johnathan thought to himself as he looked around. Why do I feel so big? He questioned as he looked down at his claws- hands. HANDS?!

"What the fuck?!" He yelled as he looked down at his body. What the fuck happened to me? He wondered.

"Luke? Evan? Tyler! Lui! Nogla! Anyone?! Can you guys hear me? Something is wrong with me!" Johnathan yelled, shocking his friends when they heard their names.

"Guys?!" Johnathan called out again worried and scared for his life. After a second, Evan made a bold move and walked away from his hiding spot and towards Johnathan.

"Evan! Thank god your here! I was really getting worried." Johnathan said happily.

"Johnathan, is that really you?" Evan asked.