Chapter 6

Izuku likes his new room. It does not have the posters of All Might but Zawa-san cleaned and arrange it just for him. He also has new clothes and a pair of shoes that Zawa-san bought. Although he missed their tree house, the new room was warmer. All that worried the little boy was if Totoro's okay with staying small. So, he explained it to him.

"You know, because Zawa-san scared that you break his house. I will be scared too if someone breaks our house. But it's okay because Zawa-san has this space at the back of the house. Maybe you could be big there but not big big because people might see you, you know." His little friend listened to him.

Totoro can handle staying any size Izuku wanted him to be but he needed to release his power every now and then. After two weeks staying in their new home, Aizawa frowned when he saw his backyard with the big tree in the middle and plants all over it. He talked to Izuku that instant and asked about it.

"Its Totoro's quirk! He dance and then the plant will appear and get bigger and bigger." Izuku explained with hand gestures. Aizawa sighed. Did he really signed up for this? Well, he did. In fact, it has been a week when he officially adopted the kid, now Aizawa Izuku.

"Izu, I don't think we can let Totoro use his quirk or else the whole house will be covered with plants," he said. "He should be trained to control it."

"But how?" Aizawa thought of something. "Actually, I know a place where he could train there safely. I'm sure Yamada will be thrilled if we visit him on his new working place."

Izuku's eyes widen. "Uncle Zashi will be there?! Can we play with him?" The boy met the loud pro hero when he made a surprised visit to Aizawa's place. They instantly get along with each other. In fact, Yamada claimed himself  as Izuku's ultra favorite uncle.  Good thing Izuku only asked Aizawa for one All Might toy because the next thing they knew, Yamada filled the boy's room with heroes action figures, stuff toys and books. Aizawa needed to remove his privilege in spoiling Izuku.

"You need to ask him first. Don't forget, he might be busy working, got it?" Izuku nodded. And that's how they found themselves inside the UA. The boy cannot contain his excitement. He's in the best hero academy where All Might graduated! Aizawa needed to put his hand on the boy's head to keep him from jumping.

"IZUUUUUU-CHAAAAAAAAAN!!" Yamada greeted them from the entrance hall. He immediately ran towards their direction to hug the kid. "I MISSED YOU SOOOOO MUCH! I'm so glad grumpy Shouta brings you here! Do you want to play with me?"

Izuku giggled. His cheek was being squeezed by the energetic hero. "Zawa-san is not grumpy, uncle Zashi."

Aizawa pulled him away from the kid, "Aren't you supposed to be in class?"

"Aaaww. I'm on break! And how am I gonna be able to concentrate in work if this adorable sunshine is just within my reach! And speaking of! How dare you not telling me you will bring Izu-chan in UA! If Nedzu didn't asked me when did you adopted a son, I wouldn't know!" Yamada complained.

"Totoro needs to train his quirk! Does that mean UA will be Totoro's school? Can I also do school here?" Izuku excitedly asked.

"Totoro? Quirk? You mean the rodent?" Yamada asked.

"I'll explain later. And Izuku, you're still too small to study here. Once you grow up, we'll see. Okay?"

"Okay!" They walked their way to the principal office. Nedzu was waiting for them.

"It's nice to see you again, Ereaserhead. Its been a while since we last see each other. And what we have here," Nedzu turned to Izuku. "You must be Aizawa Izuku."

Izuku stared at him with fascination. "A-are you like Totoro?"

"Well, I'm not sure about that yet. You see, I could be a dog or a mouse or a bear, but more importantly, I'm the principal! You can call me Nedzu, little one!" Izuku gasped. "Totoro is also a mouse and bear like you! But I think he's also a rabbit!"

"Ah! Isn't that fascinating? Can I also meet him?" As if on cue, Totoro popped his head out of Izuku's chest. He jumped on the floor and looked around him.

"Izuku, why don't you tell the principal here what is Totoro's quirk?" Aizawa asked the kid. Izuku gladly complied. "Totoro can go really big and really small and not really big but not really small. He can also, uhm, grow plants everywhere! And he's favorite is strawberries!"

Nedzu listened while looking at the small animal. "Hmm... So a sizeshifter and plant manipulation." Yamada was surprised. He never thought Izuku's pet has a quirk.

It didn't take long for the principal to asked for demonstration. But in able to do that, they have to go to a bigger place. While walking, Izuku remembered something he wanted to show Yamada. He reached for his bag and get his notebook.

"Look! Uncle Zashi! I drew!" He showed him the drawing of one character he saw on the tv.

"Wow! That looks so cute! He looked like Totoro!" Yamada praised him. Izuku nodded. "That's why he's my favorite! Because he looks fluffy like Totoro! But he always eat and sleep for a really long time. That's why they name him, uhm, norlas!"

Yamada chuckled. "Do you mean Snorlax?" Izuku brighten up. "Yup! His name is Snorlax!"

After Izuku said that, a light suddenly appeared from the drawing. Everyone was surprised and they all halted. Izuku dropped his notebook when he felt it getting heavier. A shape was forming from the light and Yamada pulled Izuku away while Aizawa was on his stance to protect the kid. Then, the light faded and revealed a giant creature. Standing there, looking at Izuku.

The four of them was shocked. Izuku immediately recognized the creature. "IT'S SNORLAX!" He pointed at him. Snorlax yawned really loudly in reply. Totoro went off from Izuku's shoulder then shift himself into his big size, the same size of the new visitor.

No one said anything for a second until Nedzu smiled brightly. "Looks like this is getting more interesting!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I need your help! Can you gave me a suggestion of Izuku's quirk called. As of now, the only info I can reveal to you is that Izuku can give life to the drawing or illustration that he will have an attachment to by giving them a name. Unfortunately, he cannot control whatever power they could have but they are very loyal to him.

I've been thinking for a good name before I started this, but I am really bad at giving name. What do you guys think?

Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

Also, credit to the rightful owner but this was saved by Bornstar Wish from Pinterest.