Chapter 15

Aizawa's eye twitched for the second time. He was now glaring to the Symbol of Peace sweating while holding the two wrapped gifts. Beside him was the principal of UA whose enjoying his cup of tea and ignoring the both pro-heroes.

"And?" Aizawa asked. All Might gulped from the intense looked he was receiving. "Well, you see, my agency gave me a couple of days off from work, so I decided to visit my old friend from here. It was just a coincidence that Nedzu asked me to visit my Alma mater before I leave tomorrow."

Aizawa turned to his superior. "Actually, I merely suggested that if he wanted to talk to you, he could come to UA." Nedzu calmly said.

Another sweat dropped from All Might's forehead.

"And I assume that the gifts you are holding on your hands are also another coincidence." Aizawa sarcastically tone made the number one hero flinched.

"Y-you see, I visited another friend from I-Island to have my costume repair. I saw some of his new inventions so I thought your... sons will like it."

"Uh huh." Aizawa was unconvinced.

With the awkward atmosphere, Nedzu decided it was time for Aizawa to either give All Might the permission to meet Tenko or not. Aizawa sighed. There's really no reason for him to hide Tenko from All Might. In fact, it would be beneficiary for Tenko's security if the top hero is within his reach, in case of emergency.

"Just let me get this straight. You have to hide your connection to Tenko from the public. He is still on the process of healing mentally and with your status, it will endanger him more if he get the attention of the media. Understood?" All Might immediately nodded. He paused for a moment before he asked, "Can I be his godfather?"

"Don't push your luck."

Tenko wasn't sure how to react. Although he likes the UA teachers and his Zawa-san, he was still wary when it comes to other pro-heroes, especially All Might and Endeavor. All Might because of his father's disliked of the particular hero, and Endeavor because of, well, it's Endeavor. And now, the said number one hero was in front of him with his big smile.

"Hello young Shimura! It's a ple...."

"Aizawa." Tenko cut him off. All Might blinked of confusion. "My name is Aizawa Tenko."

"Oh." All Might cleared his throat before he starts all over again. "I apologize young Shi, err, Aizawa. I am All Might and it's a pleasure to finally meet you!" He cheerily introduced himself.

Tenko, unsure of what to say, nodded. This was enough for All Might to encourage himself to continue. He gave the two gifts he was holding to the kid. "These are for you and for your brother. I hope you will like it."

The boy stared at him weirdly, "It's not our birthday yet."

"W-well, it doesn't have to be your birthday to give you a gift, does it?"

Tenko thought about it for awhile before he nodded and accepted the gifts. One was wrapped in blue while the other was green. He was ready to open the blue one when he remembered what Zawa-san taught him. He looked up to All Might before he whispered a small 'thank you' to him. The big smile of the hero widens up than before and it surely brighten the pro-hero's day.

All Might didn't stay that long. It was his last day of his off and he was schedule for an interview in USA two days from now. Although he was disappointed when Sir Nighteye informed his flight that night, he was still contented to meet his old mentor's grandson. He was thankful that Ereaserhead found the kid and now under the protection of UA. It saddens him when he finds out what happened to Nana's son but it was a good thing that Tenko was safe. He just wished it was him who saved and adopted him. But he knew that it will be impossible. With his busy schedule and never-ending spotlight, he won't always be there for the kid. And in spite of Ereaserhead's over-protectiveness to his sons, even from All Might, he was still grateful that he was given a permission to see young Shimura every now and then, as long as the media was not aware of it.

'I know he'll be happy with his new family.' Now that he thought about it, it was a shame he wasn't able to meet Tenko's little brother. Izuku was still on his school when All Might arrived to UA. 'Oh well, I'll meet him next time. I hope he likes the gift I gave him.'

Izuku squealed happily. All Might visited his Tenko-nii and gave them gifts. Gifts! From All Might! He immediately teared the wrapper and open the rectangular box. When he saw the gift, he squealed even more and jumped with joy.

"What did you get Izu?" Tenko asked curiously. Izuku showed him. "It's a drawing book!"

Aizawa looked at it. "It's a digital drawing book. Huh, I guess All Might knew about your hobby." Izuku beamed. He immediately ran to find his Uncle Zashi to show it to him. He doesn't know how to use a digital drawing book but he's excited to learn it.

Aizawa sighed and turned to Tenko. "How about you?"

Tenko hesitantly revealed from his sweater pocket a PSP. Aizawa stared at it. "As long as you'll finish your homework before you play, I think it will be fine. But don't play all night and I still want you to sleep on time, understood?" Tenko nodded. "I'll say the same to Izuku."

Aizawa ruffled Tenko's hair fondly before he gets ready to prepare for his next class. If he only turned around before closing the door, he will notice the frozen Tenko touching his hair with a small happy smile on his face. He really loves his new family.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

This is short, I know. But I just want to dedicate this chapter to All Might's appearance and visitation. I'll try to make the next chapter longer, but no promises.

By the ways, I would like to thank each and everyone of you who never left and waited patiently for the next update. I also would like to thank you for keep on supporting my fanfics. Thank you!

And guess what? Someone made a drawing of this fanfiction. And it's really cute! Thank you @NinaTheMunch for the art work. Thank you! You don't know how much you brighten my day when you sent it to me. ^-^

Once again, thank you guys! I'll see you next time!

Please, don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

Have a nice day!

P.S. Regarding the voting before, it was decided to stick on my original plot. But let me see if after this, I could make another fanfic with a crossover of BNHA and Naruto (letter B on the choices). Still no promises. I've been so busy with school and I wanted to complete my two fanfics first. And also, please get ready for the appearances of a new character soon. ;)