Chapter 18

"C'mon Snorlax. Wake up!" Tenko grumbled while gently slapping the big-bear-like creature's face and Izuku and Ojiro were jumping on his big tummy.

"Do you think they're okay?" Ojiro worriedly looked back to Fuzzy and Totoro, both finally calmed down and being taking care by Yamada.

"They'll be fine," Tenko answered, "I just hope Nedzu-sensei . ."

"And Zawa-san!" Izuku cut off.

"Right, both of them won't find out what happened."

"Why?" Ojiro asked curiously.

"Because we don't want Uncle Zashi and the others get in trouble." Tenko gave up on slapping Snorlax and tried pinching the cheek instead. Ojiro decided to join him by pinching the other side. "Izu, how do you wake Snorlax up?"

Izuku hummed, "Don't know. Make him hungry?"

"But how? He's been sleeping all day since yesterday and the day before that." Tenko whinned. "He should be hungry by then, right?"

Izuku shrugged. Ojiro's cheeks were puffing. He liked hugging Fuzzy and Totoro because they were soft. Snorlax was soft too. He was tempted to do the same. Finally, temptation overcome him and decided to hug Snorlax cheek and buried his face on the soft fur. His tail was wagging happily that he didn't notice how it hit Snorlax nose and tickled it. Fortunately for Tenko, he noticed the slow grimace on Snorlax face and got an idea of his next tactic. He pulled a small branch of leaves and started to tickle the nose too. After a couple of seconds, Snorlax reacted by sneezing loudly which blew the three boys away and landed on Totoro's tummy.

Snorlax rubbed his nose with his arm and slowly get up. The boys beamed excitedly.

"Snorlax!" Izuku hugged him, followed by Ojiro.

"You're finally awake!" Tenko greeted him. Snorlax stared at them. "Are you hungry? Totoro made a lot of food for you. Can you eat all of it tonight?" Tenko asked with full of hope.

Snorlax looked at his surroundings. The teachers were trying to clean the mess that the two of his friends made (actually, it's only Totoro's mess). It was a lot, but his stomach will always have an extra space for all of the food. He stood up and started his meal, to the great relief of all the teachers.

"I've never been this happy to watch someone eating the meal that I didn't cook." Lunch Rush said.

"We are saved."

"Yes, we are."

"We just need to erase the other evidence."

"CCTV cameras?"

"Throw away the bottle where no one can find it."

"How strong is Nedzu's sense of smell."

"Eliminate the odor just to be sure."

"What about all the holes from the pulled-out trees?"

"I'll cover them."

"We should clean the roof for any leftover leaves."

"And the two drunk pets?"

No one spoke for a moment. "Let's hope hang over does not affect them."

Everyone nodded.

"You know that Recovery Girl will notice, right?"

Again, silence filled the air except the sound of Snorlax munching.