Chapter 10

It was Izuku's first day in his new preschool. Although he missed Kacchan, he's still happy to be in a meet new people. He just hoped no one will be mean to him.

"Remember, Izu-chan, wait for Shota here after your dismissal. Do not talk to strangers. If they offer you anything, don't take it. Don't go outside without your teacher. And if you play, don't play rough. If you are hurt, don't hesitate to tell your teacher. And if someone is mean to you, tell your teacher as well. And if -"

"He already gets it. So stop it now." Aizawa cut off Yamada's never ending rules.

"But Shota! Izu-chan is so cute and adorable! I don't want him to be kidnapped! He needs to know the important stuff!" Yamada whined. Izuku giggled. He tugged on Yamada's shirt.

"I will remember everything Uncle Zashi! Don't worry! I'm a big boy now." He said cheerfully.

"But I don't want you to be a big boy! You're still so small and a baby!" Aizawa smacked his friend for being too loud. Yamada glared at him but he ignored it.

He knelt down to Izuku. "Behave yourself. Don't cause any trouble. Alright?" Izuku nodded. Aizawa ruffled his green hair before he motioned him to get inside. Izuku ran to the door but he waved to the two adults before entering the room.

"I can't believe we're just letting him go. Oh, my Izu-chan." Yamada wiped his invisible tear.

"It will be just 6 hours. Then, I'll pick him up before my last two classes." Aizawa calmly dragged Yamada out to go to UA.

It was already break time and Izuku took out the bento Zawa-san prepared for him. Zawa-san was not a great cook unlike his mommy but he still likes it when he made something for Izuku.

"Oi! You new kid! What's your quirk?" A boy with spiky blue hair asked him. He's with three other kids. Izuku thought about it.

"It's called 'Inku Tamashi'! I can make a drawing alive!" Izuku answered.

"Heh. Why don't you show it to us. Make a dinosaur!"

"No! Make a butterfly!"

"Butterfly is boring! Make a lion!"

The kids were starting to argue of what they wanted. Izuku doesn't know what to do. Zawa-san told him not to use his quirk, especially without him.

"Leave him alone! You know we are not allowed to use our quirk. Sensei will scold us." A blond hair boy interrupted them.

"Che! Then you are also not allowed to use your tail!"

Izuku looked at the blond's back. 'He really has a tail!'

"I-Is that y-your quirk? That's so cool!" He said to the boy.

"You think so. I think my quirk is not special at all." The blue haired boy snorted. "Yeah, it's really an ugly quirk." Then, he laughed. The others laughed with him while leaving to eat their own bento. The blond tried not to look down because of what they said about his quirk.

"I think it's not ugly. It's really cool!" Izuku told him. The boy smiled for the compliment.

"I'm Ojiro Mashirao. I lived just behind our school. Can I sit here with you?" He asked. Izuku nodded immediately. He can't help to widen his smile. 'I have a new friend!'

They talked while eating their lunch. Ojiro told him that he was learning martial arts. He wanted to be a hero someday, just like Izuku. Ojiro is a complete opposite of Kacchan. Kacchan is loud and very proud. But Ojiro is really calm and act like an adult. He's not mean. He even shared his strawberry to Izuku. And it was really sweet. Izuku really likes his new friend.

"How is your day?" Aizawa asked. Izuku's face lit up. "I have a new friend!"

"Really?" He was holding Izuku's hand while walking back to UA.

"Yup! And Macchan is really cool and he knows not to use our quirk."

"That's good. At least a kid with common sense."

"His quirk is tail! And it's funny when he wags it. He said that he do that when he is excited. But when he tried not to do it, it won't listen to him." Izuku giggled. Aizawa smiled. 'Well, at least one of us enjoyed their day.'

The walk was filled with Izuku's stories about the blond. Aizawa listened to each word even though there was times the kid talked too fast. When they arrived to UA, Nedzu took the boy and let him play with his three creatures.

"Totoro! Snorlax! Moja!" He called them. Moja ran to him and pressed himself to the boy's face. Totoro grinned at him while Snorlax was still snoring. "You know, I have new friend! I told him about you and he said he wanted to meet you. Zawa-san said maybe next time you could meet him. You will like him!" Izuku repeated the story about Macchan while the two listen to him.

When finally it's time to go home, Moja was with them. Although Totoro can change his size, he decided to stay with Snorlax so he could replace all the trees he ate and destroyed. Izuku thinks that Totoro wanted to be a big brother to Snorlax. Having a big brother would be fun. But he was an only child and Zawa-san was not married.

'What if I draw a big brother, can I also do that?' he thought to himself. He decided to ask Macchan tomorrow. The green bean was too excited to see him again. Macchan does not call him Deku. No one called him Deku. And he was happy about it.

Aizawa was relieved the day was over. The new job was not really that hard but handling a bunch of teenage brats was too tiring. If it wasn't to Nedzu's high spec, he wouldn't accept the offer. But then, he knew that when Nedzu wanted something, he'll do anything to achieve it. Aizawa just wanted to avoid to be blackmailed by the principal.

He looked down on the child he was holding. Izuku's smile was still plastered on his face. It's clear that the boy was happy. Aizawa thought that it might not be a bad decision after all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Sorry for late update, again.

I just want to thank you for all the support. I was not expecting this to be #1 (or #2) Dadzawa rank.

You guys are awesome!

Thank you!

And please, don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

Have a nice day! :)