ATTENTION!

Hey guys! I would suggest for you to read this note for I have a special announcement.

First, I apologies for not being able to post the next chapter. My almost 6 years old laptop gave up on me while writing the next two chapters of my both fanfic. BUT NO WORRIES! I'll update once my friend let me borrow his laptop or if not, then I'll buy a new one (sigh).

Next will be PLOT VOTE!

Some of you might notice that I don't usually accept requests due to the plot was already made and changing it will take awhile. BUT, ONE SUGGESTION (if you could even call that) CAUGHT MY ATTENTION.

Thanks to @chenise8, @Disneynerd18, @CuteKitty3157, Kagura0chan

But I was still unsure of it, so instead of deciding by myself, I would like to ask for your votes. Here are the options:

a.  I'll add Naruto and Gaara as new characters in this fanfic. (I would need to change the plot. Though, I already have the draft.)

b. I'll make another fanfic wherein Izuku will accidentally go to Naruto's universe. (This will take awhile to make. I also already have an idea of the plot, but it was not done yet due to I will need to watch the whole series until the end. And you might need to wait for a couple of months for me to post the first chapter.)

c. Stay on the original plot. (No need to change anything.)

The votings will close after I post Chapter 15. Hope you'll take time to read this note and think about the options. Thank you!

P.S. I am not a big fan of Naruto anime, but I love Naruto, Gaara, Shikamaru, Choji and Konohamaru. They are adorable and precious for my heart. ^.^