Chapter 11

It didn't take that long for the UA faculty members to envy Yamada's privilege of spoiling the green bean. But due to Aizawa's protectiveness, they approached the child slowly to avoid of overwhelming him. Izuku was shy most of the time, especially if he is surrounded by heroes he admired. He was also not used to be the center of attention, it gives him bad memories of when the other kids were mean to him due to him being quirkless.

Lunch Rush was the first one who he opened up to other than Yamada. The chef was always eager to make the boy a delicious and healthy meal. In return, Izuku will make sure to show his gratitude by giving him the brightest smile while thanking him. Doubting that he could maintain Izuku's good appetite, Aizawa asked Lunch Rush to make Izuku's bento every now and then. But the 'every now and then' turned to 'every other day' and eventually became 'everyday'. Lunch Rush was too devoted to his new job that he even plead to let him cook Izuku's breakfast. Aizawa couldn't say 'no'. So from that day on, they come to UA earlier than before for breakfast.

Every afternoon after Izuku's school, the boy will have to spend a couple of hours in the campus while waiting for his guardian to finish his work. It never bored him. He have Totoro, Snorlax and Moja to play with him. Powerloader took this chance to make something for the boy. Izuku's favorite was the weight adjustable seesaw. It has two seats on each end, one was with Izuku's size while the other was a lot more bigger seat for Totoro or Snorlax. It has a controller with pictures of two creatures at the center for Izuku's seat can put more weight depending on who is playing with him. If they press the image of Totoro, the seesaw will make it balance for the little boy and Totoro, same with Snorlax. Powerloader also made them two pairs of walkie-talkies. One each for Izuku, Totoro, Snorlax and Moja. Other than the sizes, the only difference was Moja's has buttons with All Might's voice. (Aizawa was tempted to destroy it after hearing the infamous "I AM HERE!" for a hundred times). Izuku loved it!

When the other teachers find out about Powerloader capturing the little broccoli's heart with his inventions, they started to bring their own gifts for the boy. Toys, clothes, sweets, and all cute stuff they could buy. Midnight even gave him the mini version costume of Ereaserhead which Izuku wears every time he played 'Heroes' with his creatures (Kayama took a picture of Aizawa blushing after Izuku excitedly try it on). Finally, Aizawa had enough of people spoiling his son. "I swear if one of you gave him another gift, you are banned to approach him for the whole year! And yes, that includes you!" He pointed to Present Mic. Finally, Izuku's 'everyday birthday' was over.

Aizawa was on his way to the faculty office when his phone beeped. It was a notification of a villain attack in Musutafu Preschool. The children were being used as hostages. He panicked after reading the current situation. He immediately dashed out to Izuku's Preschool as fast as he can. When he arrived, there's already a hero and police officers who captured the villain.

"Oh, it was you, Ereaserhead!" Fat Gum noticed him.

"Where's the children?" He asked with urgency. "They are inside with their teacher. It seems like the real target was Misaki-sensei. The villain was his former boyfriend who can't accept the break up. Good thing no one was hurt." The BMI hero answered.

Aizawa went inside the classroom to find the children excitedly discussing about the hero-fight they witnessed. 'At least they are not traumatize with what happened,' he thought. He tried to look for the green haired boy but he couldn't find him.

"Aizawa-san," a voice from behind called him. He turned to see Izuku's teacher. Her eyes were filled with guilt and worry that made the underground hero anxious. "A-Are you here for I-Izuku?"

"Yes. Where is he?"

Misaki-sensei's eyes were on tears while he knelt down and bowed to Aizawa. "I'm very sorry, sir! We can't find Izuku, along with his other classmate. I am very sorry!"

Aizawa froze from what he heard. "What? Do you mean he is missing?"

"It was my fault. Before Tanaka came to take us as hostages, I was already on my way on calling the police to ask for help in finding  Aizawa-kun and Ojiro-kun. I lost track of them when the children were playing outside. I tried to find them, but-" she sobbed. Aizawa didn't say anything and just turned around to talked to one of the police.

"Any lead to where the two children are?" He asked calmly although inside he wanted to curse. The police shook his head. "We already called for search party lead by Air Jet. Hopefully, we'll receive any news soon." Aizawa thanked him before he called Nedzu and informed him of what happened. Then, he went on his way to find his son and his friend.

Snorlax suddenly woke up from his deep sleep. He looked at his surroundings, trying to find the small white hairyball with three tails. When he found her with Totoro, he walked towards them. Totoro and Moja watched him. Snorlax scratched his tummy. "GROOOOOOOOR!" He loudly growled. Both Totoro and Moja blinked twice before they understood what Snorlax was trying to say. Then, Moja closed her eyes for a few seconds, then she nodded. Totoro pat her head as a signal she should go. Moja didn't wait for any longer. She ran away from the UA, going to a direction that she could sense him. When she finally left, Snorlax went back to his sleep. And just like always, in his dream, he was monitoring their little boy. Totoro was watching him, waiting for any indication of Snorlax waking up. But when he started to snor, Totoro knew that it will be a long wait so he sat down beside him. Once Izuku come back, he will make sure to give him lots of cuddles.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Done with the new chapter.

So, we have new revelations: Moja is a girl! (Well, at least I think she is according to her voice in anime). Also, it was finally revealed the other ability of Snorlax and Moja. Can you make a guess?

By the way, I am trying to make a new playlist in my phone. Can anyone recommend me their favorite Japanese music (not Anime OST) or Jband or Jgroup? Thank you in advance!

Please, don't forget to vote, comment and follow!