Return

It's been awhile, everyone. I didn't update any of my stories for almost half a year and you might be wondering why. It is because I was lost.
I don't know how to start. You see, two of my closest friends died in a car accident last May 29. I was supposed to be with them that night but I wasn't. We had a plan for friday night but my manager asked me to work overtime so I cancelled with them last minute. So, instead of picking me up, they decided to just go to the somewhere (I don't know where). That's when the accident happened. They were hit by another car. Kevin was already dead when the ambulance came. Shiela, she was in coma for 36 hours but she gave up at the end. I honestly feel guilty because if I just didn't accept my manager's request and we proceed to our plan, the accident might not had happen and they will still be here. I was just lost. I don't know how to go on when I feel like their deaths were on my hands. For weeks, or was it months, I blamed myself. Until now, I still feel like it was my fault. But my bestfriend, he helped me to move on, little by little. To slowly stand up on my feet again. It took me awhile, but I am getting better with his and my family's help.
I was inactive in social media and everything. I almost forgot about my fanfics here in wattpad if it wasn't my bestfriend who reminded me. My account was on his laptop and he told me he sometimes log in. He forgot who but he said he replied to a few of your messages using my name. So, if you received it, yes, it was not me.
I'll try to continue but please give me few more weeks to settle down. I just moved to a new apartment and I need to find a new job. Please, wait for me. I know it was a long waiting, but a little bit more. Please.
And thank you for all the supports and for those who sent me messages or posted on my profile. I'm sorry it took me awhile but I finally return. I almost forgot the plot of these fanfics but again, my bestfriend (he doesn't want me to put his name here but GOD BLESS HIM! He is really my savior), found the notebook where I wrote my ideas. I'll do my best to make it up to all of you. Thank you again everyone.