Chapter 8

Aizawa went home with Izuku asleep on his arms and Moja on his back. They left Totoro and Snorlax in the UA for now since the latter was still soundly snoring and Nedzu also requested to let him handle the two for today. Moja refused to be left behind without the boy. It was a good thing that Totoro trust Aizawa enough to let Izuku on his care.

It was only two blocks away from the apartment when Aizawa felt a presence nearby. Being an underground hero made him learned to follow his instinct and his instinct was telling him something bad will happen. He observed his surroundings. It was already bad enough that the kid was with him. Now, he needed to make sure he can defend both of them.

"Izuku, wake up kid." He shook the boy. Izuku slowly opened his eyes. It was obvious he was still tired. "I need you stay alert for awhile, okay?"

Izuku was confused but he nodded. "Now, if I said you need to run you-" he was stopped when he noticed a shadow was attacking them. He instantly dodge and jumped backwards. Izuku was now wide awake due to his surprised.

"Oh, I didn't know you have a son, Ereaserhead." A man with a black suit said. His skin was pale and his fangs were visible. "I wonder if I could taste his blood after I'll kill you."

'Shit.' Aizawa silently cursed. The man was the villain he was chasing the night he met the kid. It was the same villain who was reported killed a newly wed couple by draining their blood. "Listen, Izuku. I need you to run as fast as you could once I put you down. If you know how to go home, do that for me." He whispered. The boy was too scared but he nodded.

"What's wrong? Do you really think I won't come back for you?" The vampire man laughed. "I've always wanted to know how it feels to kill a hero. Won't you mind to be my first hero?" He grinned before he ran forward to attack.

Aizawa dodged with Izuku still on his arm. When he find a good chance, he put the kid down. "Run!" Izuku did just that but due to the fear he felt, his legs were shaking and made him tripped. The villain took this a chance to attack the kid and take him as a hostage but before he could, a white object landed on his face.

"What the-" He tried to pull it out but he can't.

"Moja!" Izuku shouted. Aizawa used his capture weapon to immobilize the villain. But it was not needed. Moja's eyes were glowing and the vampire can feel his energy draining until he can't even stand anymore.

"Izuku, make the hairball let go!" Aizawa shouted. Izuku then stood up. "Moja, come here!" Izuku ordered. Moja followed and jumped away from the villain to go to Izuku. Aizawa took a closer look to the man. His red eyes turned dull and it looks like he was going to loss his consciousness at any moment. And soon enough, it collapsed.

"It looks like I need to drag him, huh?"

"Moja!" Aizawa looked back at where Izuku was. The kid has tears on his eyes and hugging his fuzzy friend. The pro-hero was relieved that no one was hurt, that Izuku was safe. Thanks to whatever the hairball did.

They took the villain to the police department and left him inside the prison, still unconscious. It was already getting dark and Aizawa knew he won't have time to cook before his patrol time. And after what happened, he doesn't want to leave the boy by himself in the apartment. So, he called Yamada to babysit and order pizza for dinner.

The next day, Aizawa was too tired due to lack of sleep but Nedzu called him regarding the two animals.

"I was able to test their quirks yesterday, if you called it that. As Izuku said, Totoro can manipulate his size as well as the plants. As for the sleeping head over there," Nedzu pointed to Snorlax. He was lying down with Izuku and Moja using his tummy as trampoline. Totoro was watching them like it was getting ready to catch the boy just in case he jumped on the wrong way and fell on the ground. "He is almost the same of Totoro who can go in any size only Snorlax can get bigger 600 meters but he cannot go smaller than his size right now, which is 2.11 meters. As for Totoro, the biggest size he could get is 4 meters. Interesting, isn't it?"

Aizawa was sure he doesn't want to deal with a 600 meters bear, whether it was sleeping or not. "As of now," Nedzu added, "these are the only information we have of them. There is a big chance that they can do more than that, especially Snorlax. But for now, I don't think it is safe to let him walk around the city. He already destroyed the forest on the southwest area of UA by just lying down on his biggest size. It was a good thing Totoro was kind enough to replace all the trees last night."

The underground hero wasn't sure if the principal took what happened as a problem or an amusement. "Now, I heard you were attacked yesterday." It wasn't a surprise for Aizawa when Nedzu know eveything. But it was concerning when he can see the interest on his eyes. He had no choice but to explain the details of the event and how the hairball saved them.

"Hmm. How ironic! A bloodsucking vampire was lost by a creation who drained all his energy. It was a good thing you made Izuku stopped Fuzzy or else he might killed the vampire." Aizawa agreed.

"If all of Izuku's creation has quirks on their own, then the hairball might have an energy absorption." Aizawa stated.

Nedzu nodded but his thought were somewhere else. Everything was going on the direction he wanted to. It makes his plan easier. "By the way, Aizawa-san." He started.

Aizawa straighten up his position. Nedzu's eyes were gleaming and he knew that it means trouble. "Would you accept my offer to you to be part of my faculty group?"

And there it goes. Crap.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Exactly one week! Whew. I thought I'm gonna be late again.

By the way! Although I'm a big fan of BNHA, it was not my top anime. Here's my favorite of all time:

1. Bungou Stray Dogs (Dazai is my ultimate favorite character and his ability is kinda similar to Aizawa's quirk!)

2. Yowamushi Pedal (MC seiyuu is Deku! And they are both too precious for the world!)

3. Days & Haikyuu (I love cinnamon rolls! And Oikawa and Akaashi!)

I am really into shounen, sports and slice of life anime since the very beginning. The only Shoujo that I really like was Gakuen Alice and Cardcaptor Sakura. But I still watched the others. How about you guys? What's your top 3 anime of all time?

Please comment below.

And don't forget to vote and follow! :)