Chapter 17

Moja was a curious little creature. She loves playing new games and watching people using new things that she never seen before. It was a good thing that Powerloader and his students let her watch them creating amazing new toys whenever Izuku and Tomura were studying, whatever that is. It's fascinating, but she's more curious with the toys Midnight hides on her drawers. And her curiosity was growing the longer she sees her doing that funny smiles while looking on those stuff. But they just won't let her touch it.

"No, Fuzzy. Those are evil. Nemuri! Why the hell you brought these ... things in here?! This is school, for Pete's sake! What if Aizawa's kids saw these? He will KILL US!" Powerloader scolds to Midnight.

"Aizawa will never finds out, don't worry. And I never thought you're a shy type, my dear." Midnight whispers on his ear, "I think we could fix that tonight." Powerloader face turned bright red while the others watched with amusement.

It doesn't make sense. Toys are made to played, why won't they let her play it? She told Snorlax about it but he didn't listen to her. He just rubbed his eye and went back to sleep.

"Fuzzy!" Tenko called her. Moja's face brightened up and immediately ran to him. She hopped on his shoulder so she could rub her face on his. Tenko smiled. "It's time for dinner."

Today was different. Aizawa-san won't be home so, Yamada will stay with them. But instead of going back home, Yamada said that they will have a 'camping' in UA with Totoro and Snorlax and other teachers. She wanted to know what 'camping' means but Totoro has no idea. All they know is that Izuku said they will stay in UA which is fun! Fun is fun! And Moja loves having fun!

When they entered the cafeteria, Izuku and Ojiro were already on the table surrounded by the other teachers. Lunch Rush were serving the food with the help of Yamada.

"Tenko-nii! Uncle Zashi said we will have katsudon tonight!" Izuku announced when Tenko sat on his front. Tenko nodded. "I want pizza."

"You could have a slice but only after you eat your food. Lunch Rush will blame me if you lose a gram on your weight. He cooked more meat just for you, Ten-chan!" Yamada said trying to sound stern but when Lunch Rush turned his back, he put two slices of pizza on Tenko's plate. Tenko smiled and Yamada winked at him.

"And veggie. Yuck!" Izuku said. Yamada gasped. "But you love broccoli, Izu-chan!"

Ojiro laughed, "Izu like it when they call him broccoli but he hates eating it."

"But you have too! Shouta will blame me if you get sick because you don't eat veggies!" Nemuri rolled her eyes. "Don't be such an over dramatic. The green bean has always been a good bean. They don't have to eat any greens tonight."

"That just sounds weird, you know." Higari said. Nemuri smiled, "Why? Are you thinking a different kind of green?"

The other teachers immediately covered the ears of the three kids and left Moja wondering what are they talking about.

"Nemuri! The kids are here!" Yamada shouted at her. She shrugged but malicious smile plastered on her face.

Meanwhile, something caught the attention of Moja. A beautiful bottle inside the bucket of ice. The while-haired creature eyes sparkled. She jumped to the floor to get it. All the adults were arguing something about "bad influence" and "pure innocent angels" while the kids were just watching them, confused why their ears were covered. No one noticed the disappearance of the bottle of wine.

Moja brought the bottle outside to show it to Totoro. She was so excited to know what it was. Totoro tilted his head when he saw it. He reached for it, shake it and listened to the sound it makes inside. Then, he noticed the cork and pulled it out. Moja hopped on Totoro's head. Totoro smelled it then he let Moja smelled it. It smells weird. They were curious. Then, at last, they taste it.

"What the hell?" Teachers jaw dropped while watching the scene in front of them. Fuzzy was hopping, running, climbing and rolling. It doesn't look like she's going to stop anytime soon. Totoro was transforming from his large size to his small size every time he hiccupped, or blinked. And that was not the worst. The UA forest was expanding its territory. No, scratch that. The UA campus become a forest!

They were all stunned on what they were witnessing. No one said a word until Tenko speaks out. "They're drunk." The pro-heroes turned to him so he pointed at the empty bottle of wine lying on Totoro's side.

"That explains everything." Yamada stated. He turned to the others, "Nedzu will kill us. Recovery Girl will kill us. SHOUTA WILL KILL US!"

"I don't even know which is scarier of the three of them." One of the teachers said.

"I think we agree that those three are scary on the same level." They were quiet for a little while. "Nothing happened tonight, right?" Midnight decided and they all nodded.

Meanwhile, Snorlax was still snoring.

Tamaki was terrified. Everything happened so fast. They were just playing when his papa suddenly opened the door and instructed them to hide inside the cabinet. They did just that and before the cabinet closed, his papa hugged them tightly and kissed their foreheads. "I love you both. Please, forgive papa, okay?" But before they could answer him, he already closed the cabinet door and left. They were scared. They knew something bad is happening and their only comfort at the moment was each other. It didn't take long when they heard the loud sounds of fighting coming from downstairs. Then, someone opened the door of their room. Tamaki was shaking. He wanted to ask for his papa's help but all that came out was a whimper. And that what notify the other person of their hide out.

Tamaki closed his eyes until he heard the cabinet opened and a large person wearing an orange zipped hood and a black mask that goes around his eyes was revealed. The two kids screamed but they were stopped by the gentle voice coming from that person. "Shhh... It's okay. No one's gonna harm you. You're safe."

He tried to reach them but they avoided his hand. He smiled, "It's okay. I'm a hero. You can call me Fat Gum." He paused. "Can you tell me your name?"

They were hesitant for a second. Tamaki remembered what his papa told them, "Heroes are good people. Trust them even if papa is not with you anymore." His papa said heroes are safe, and he knows his papa never lied to them. So, he swallowed the lump on his throat and tried to bravely answer the hero.

"A-Amajiki T-Tamaki." Fat Gum widen his smile before he turned to the other kid. 'He looks familiar.' Unlike little Tamaki, this kid was calmer and almost successful on hiding his fear. Almost. "And how about you?"

The boy stared at him for a second before he answered, "Shinso Hitoshi."

Fat Gum eyes widened in surprise. 'We found a missing kid.'

-----------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Thank you for waiting! Hope you like this new chapter. Sorry for the grammar errors and misspelled words.

Please, don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

Thank you for all the support! Have a great day! :)