Chapter 9

"You're kidding, right?"

"I'm absolutely not." Nedzu answered, unfazed. Aizawa frowned. But before he could say anything, Nedzu continued. "I always wanted to ask you but I know how you fancy your underground patrolling. And knowing you as one of my stubborn students before, you will reject my offer."

"Then why asking me now?"

"Oh, due to some new changes you've got yourself into." Aizawa can see that the principal was enjoying this. "Why don't we start with discussing your current condition, shall we?"

Nedzu  proceeded. "I know that you live by yourself until you decided to adopt little Izuku here. And although you worked at night, you can't leave the kid by himself so you hired a babysitter, am I correct?"

"And we are doing just fine." Aizawa said.

"Ah, but you can't ignore the fact that leaving him with stranger is still dangerous." It was true. Aizawa hired an investigator before hiring the babysitter for Izuku. With this kind of work, it was unavoidable to create enemies who wanted him dead. That's why when he decided to be a hero, he left his family to keep them safe. Villains will do anything, use anyone to pull him down, even risking the life of an innocent child. But he doesn't have a choice. This was the fear he need to face when Izuku came to his life.

"And even though you got a trusted babysitter, what are you planning to do with Izuku's new companions? In what I observed, this power that they have was no ordinary quirk. Remember, they are the result of a quirk itself." Nedzu paused. "Totoro has two abilities so far. One that you can handle, one that you cannot. Then you have that big guy who can destroy a forest, much more a building. And the fuzzy who can drained a villain's energy which might cause to death, if wouldn't be controlled. These creatures, they are not meant to be exposed outside. And I doubt they will fit in your place."

Aizawa nodded. He asked for Nedzu's help when he realized what Totoro did to the backyard. He can't afford hiring a gardener just to clean it every time the hamster do it. Not to mention Snorlax. And in spite of their obedience to Izuku, he still does not want to risk the possibilities they might hurt him unintentionally. "And I presume, you have a suggestion?"

Nedzu smiled and Aizawa hated it already. "I wanted to consider them as rare animals like myself. They needed a bigger place to stay and train their quirk. And where else the best place for that? Of course, here in UA!"

'I knew it.' Aizawa frowned. Nedzu ignored his reaction. "This will also be a chance to find out what else they can do, don't you think?"

Aizawa looked at Izuku. "The kid wouldn't like to be away from them."

"Oh, he wouldn't. Now that you mentioned it, does Izuku started his kindergarten?" Aizawa shook his head. "Not yet."

"Then you can enroll him on the nearest Preschool one block away from here. It will be easier for you to pick him up. I would even give you the permission to let him stay here while waiting for you to finish your work."

'Why do I feel like I already agreed to his offer with the way his speaking?' Aizawa thought.

"I'm very sure he would be happy. Not only he was one of the safest place in Japan and surrounded by heroes, but also he can play with his 'friends'."

"I didn't agree yet."

"Yet. But sooner than later, you will."

Oh, how much the underground hero hates talking to the principal.

Izuku likes his new friends. They were kind and gentle and fluffy and soft. Snorlax always sleeps, but he still let Izuku play on his tummy. And when he's hungry, he just eat whatever trees or plants he see. Then Totoro will plant a new one to replace it. He planted an apple tree and Moja-moja picked one apple for Izuku. It was amazing how high Moja-moja can jump.

Then he had an idea. They had a competition of who can jump higher. Izuku came first. He jumped higher than he can but it only reached until on Totoro's tummy. Then, Moja-moja jumped and he reached Snorlax head. Then, Totoro's turn.

Totoro unexpectedly jumped high. He jumped to the top of the tree! Izuku was so amazed.

"Totoro! So cool!" He cheered. Snorlax knew what they were doing so he gets ready. He scratched his side first and let Moja-moja down. Izuku was looking at him expectantly. And here he goes.

Snorlax jumped but it was not high.

THHHUUDDDD!

The loud sound of his landing was enough to gather attention. Then the ground shook which made Izuku lost his balance and fell on his feet.

"IZUKU!" Aizawa immediately ran to him with Nedzu. He hold on Izuku and checked for injuries.

"Are you okay?" Aizawa asked him. Izuku nodded with his smile. "Snorlax is amazing!"

"Snorlax?" But before he could say anything more, Totoro jumped from the top of the trees to the ground with ease.

THHUUDDD!!

The ground shook again but it was not that bad compared to before. Aizawa and Nedzu stared at them with their mouth opened. They heard the other teachers running towards them, checking what happened and the caused of the loud noise and small earthquake. But they only found to giant bear-like staring at them. One with a big grin on his face. The other with his eyes closed and scratching his side.

It was Izuku's giggles that snapped them. Aizawa carried the child. Nedzu told the teachers that it was nothing and he would handle it. The others tried to ask some question but the look from the principal made them just nodded and went back to their class.

Yamada ran to them. "IZUKU! ARE YOU OKAY?! WERE YOU HURT?! TELL UNCLE ZASHI! I'M SOO WORRIED!"

Aizawa glared at him while Izuku shook his head. "I'm okay Uncle Zashi. We were only playing." Yamada was relieved.

"Playing?" Nedzu asked.

"Uhm, we jumped really high as we can!"

Aizawa sighed. "Izuku, that was dangerous. Snorlax and Totoro were too big and heavy. If they jump, they can destroy a lot of stuff. And they can also hurt someone." He explained.

"Eh? Ah, uhm. I'm sorry. It was my fault. Please, don't be mad Zawa-san." Izuku said, looking down. He was upset for causing troubles. Tears were threatening to fall from his eyes. Aizawa sighed again and hugged the kid.

"It's okay. Just no more jumping with Snorlax and Totoro again, okay?" Izuku nodded. But he thought something. "Can I still jump to Snorlax tummy?"

"Still too dangerous but I think as long as I'm there to catch you if something happen, then it's fine." Izuku nodded again and hid his face on Aizawa's chest.

"Aaawwww. Don't worry Izu, I'll buy you an All Might plush later. So don't be sad." Yamada petting Izuku's head. He just wanted to spoil the little green bean!

Totoro and Snorlax looked at each other. They don't know what 'heavy' means but they can understand that Izuku's Zawa-san was not happy with them jumping. Moja-moja was just contented rubbing his face on Izuku's cheek but he was thinking that he can jump higher than Totoro. Next time, he'll show his creator that Moja-moja is the real winner.

---------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Sorry for late update! And thank you for all the support!

You guys are awesome!

Please, support my other fanfic called "Not Too Late".

Also, if you're a fan of Haikyuu and Kyou Kara Maoh, can you recommend a good fanfic with KenHina (Haikyuu) and Wolfram as protagonist (KKM)? Pretty please! They were my favorite characters. :)

And please, don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

Thank you!