Chapter 3

Ding dong! 

"Bitch it's open." Cameron opened the door for Rachel and Tyler. I quickly put my hair in a cute messy bun as Cameron came in.

"By the way you two your bagels are in the microwave  to keep warm. Do you want me to carry your suitcases in a room?" I asked Rachel.

"Sure go right ahead. It's your house anyways do what you have to do." I took their suitcases as I headed up the swirly stairs into the room next door to my room and then headed back downstairs. Rachel and Tyler made their self at home grabbed their bagel and began to eat so I quickly ran to the table. Cameron had our bagels as he looked at me.

"Care to sit next to me?" I winked at him and sat next to him.

"So y'all ready for Miami?"

"Hell yeah. To be with you guys for a whole week shits gonna be amazing and wait we better go to the bar since its her birthday Friday. "

"True got a point but don't get drunk though. "

"Wait how about all of us? " We all laughed.

"Your right best friend. Let's have at least 2 drinks." I began to eat my bagel and I felt a warm hand on my inner thigh so I jumped making the table shake.

"You alright the-" Rachel looked down seeing Cameron's hand and just continued to eat.

"Ayeee I see you Cam." Tyler said as Cameron chuckled. Tyler did the same to Rachel. I winked at her.

" So we tryna do when we done eating? " I asked as I took a long sip of my orange juice.

"Gym?  Swimming?  Walking around?" Rachel said.

"Whatever you guys feel like doing I wouldn't mind doing. Hold up I'll put it in a better way. What do you feel like doing?"

"Shopping? " Cameron said.

"I love shopping. " Me and Rachel said.

"I know y'all both like to since I seen Jackie come home with 6 different bags.  Damn girl tryna spend money on sexy- I mean pretty clothing that sits around? " He gripped my thigh tighter tryna tell me I'm being playful.

"You love my clothing style shut up. " I said. Rachel and Tyler gasped.

"Did you just tell me to shut up? " He looked at me with a stare.

"Maybe I did maybe I didn't. " I shrugged my shoulders as I ate the last bite of my bagel and chugged down my orange juice. Rachel, Tyler, and Cameron got done eating so I took their plates and cups went into the kitchen and began to wash them. I hummed quietly as I washed until I felt two hands on my waist and a chin on my shoulder blade. It was my baby.

"Get those plates and cups soapy. "

"Oh shhh. Don't you got them to keep company? " I whispered.

"Nah I wanna keep my baby company. There company to each other. Who knows we walk in and they be fucking on our table. " We both giggled as I got done with them and went back in the living room. Cameron still was behind me.

"So have you guys come up with anything? "

"Shopping." Rachel winked at me and gave me a hint. Oh?  She wants me to get a wedding dress? Its too early though. He just proposed to me yesterday.

"Oh right. Yeah we should go shopping. "

"You both are dressed except Cam. "

"Why don't you come up with me to pick an outfit? " He looked at me with the look that I always fell in love with.

"Sure." He pulled his hand out so I grabbed it and he took me upstairs.

"Both of y'all don't fuck cuz I don't wanna smell sweaty people. " We all laughed.

"Pick me out a outfit baby. " We will match.

"I gotchu. " I kissed him as we got into our room and went into my closet. I looked for the same exact outfit as mine and walked out to give it to him.

"Looks like yours. We tryna match? " I shook my head as I closed the door and jumped on my bed. I bit my lip and stared at the ceiling.

"Damn we twinzies. " He came out and posed as I smiled.

"Cute." He jumped on me kissing me all overover but I enjoyed his kisses so I tried pushing him off. Didn't work cuz he kept putting my hands together.

"Babe.. " I began to breath heavily.

"Stop." Now he stopped cuz he knew what was about to fly out next.

"I love you. " He said.

"I love you too. " I hugged him and he started kissing me again.

"Bruh would you please stop. You just mad because I told you to shut up before. " He flipped me over and I just cuddled the shit out of him until I passed out.

"Oh no don't pass out baby your gonna fuck up ya makeup and waste your shopping time. Baby?" He tried to wake me up by kissing me slapping my face.

"Babbby." I woke up around 2-3pm in the afternoon and Cameron was passed out next to me.

"Good afternoon baby. " I whispered as I lightly kissed him on the forehead down and sucked on his neck. I'm hoping this wakes him up. As 20 mins went by I decided to stay cuddled up and he finally woken up.

"Good afternoon sexy ass." He kissed my forehead.

"We have been sleeping for a couple hours. We can go shopping tomorrow honey. Im really tired from all that drinking. Wait I wanna do sum to you later when both of them are sleeping unless you wanna do it now? "

"Doesn't matter maybe later. " I yawned as I layed on top of Cameron and I looked at him. He's so handsome with his eyes makes him more attractive. He stroked my hair as I rubbed my nose with his until we both fell asleep again.