Chapter 12

"Babe its alright. Don't pay no attention to her, you have me don't you?" I looked at him with a tear shedding. "Why are you gonna let a bitch like that ruin your night?"

"Idk baby. Don't cry I'm sorry." He unfolded his hand to wipe the tear off my face.

"Its okay. Shit like that don't let it go to you." Faith came with our food as I smiled.

"Enjoy!" The seat I was sitting in kept moving non stop and I got annoyed as I began to eat my food.

"Ignore them,okay baby?" Tanner whispered to me.

"Okay do you want dessert after this?"

"Yeah why not."

15 minutes later

We finally got done eating and Faith came over.

"Are you guys ready for dessert?"

"Yes indeed. I would like to have triple chocolate mousse cake."

"And what about you sir?"

"Um can we share the triple chocolate mousse cake?"

"Yeah but it would be $1.99 more to share."

"I'll do that." Faith left as I looked at Tanner with a sad look.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. After this IMA sleep I really don't feel good at all babe."

"Is anything bothering you at all? Like I need to know. Baby come on?" He sounded worried as fuck now I'm worried.

"Just what happened today that's all. I can't let it go. It's bothering me with Taylor your dumb stupid ugly ex girlfriend and leaving Florida. All of this is fucking me up in the head and I can't even think straight."

"Its okay. You have everyone in the house to talk too trust me. Swimming might even knock you out but relaxing at the same time." I finally settled from the food and put my head down. I don't feel good but the waitress came with the dessert.

"Hey excuse me is there a way you can get that to go and may I have the bill?" My face went pale and she saw.

"Anything for you ma'am."

"Thank you." Tanner said gently as Faith took the dessert and went into the back.

"I can tell your not okay. Your face is dead ass pale."

"And no I'm not going to the doctors I'm staying at the house. No way in hell I'm going cuz I ain't tryna get sick anymore." Faith came back with our dessert and the bill. Tanner grabbed the bill and took out money. My face got tighten as I looked at him. "No your not paying baby."

"Yes I am you don't even feel good you shouldn't pay. Your special to me no one else. So please baby." I sighed.

"Fine babes." He took the exact change as I grabbed my dessert and we both left the diner.

"We have to pick them up-" His phone rang as he picked it up. He ran to my door to open it as I got in and he walked slowly towards his side. Tanner's face went pale as he got in and put his phone down.

"What's wrong?" I looked at him with a worried face with my hands on his.

"Well one Taylor got to get surgery the other thing is the boys got a ride which I like picking up them."

"So that's why your face when pale?"

"Mhm but anyways lets head back home. I'm not upset anymore." He turned his car on as well went home and he put his hand on my thigh. I looked at my phone. It was 6:30pm.