Chapter 13

We finally arrived to the airport as well both got out of the car as Ronda parked the car in thr dropoff zone and we got our suitcases. Tanner went on his knees to look into his bag to get sum and pulled out a box. He dropped the box Oh no! Its to early to be engaged again this better not be a proposal.

"What are you doing?" I covered my mouth and got hella worried.

"Im not doing anything. I dropped the box."

"Okay phew. We have to get in the airport silly."

"I know baby. But do I have my permission to marry you?"

"Yes you do. Why you asking?" Ronda still never left.

"Hey Tan are you okay?" She yelled out from the car.

"Yeah mom just dropped a box thats all." He opened the box and looked at me.

"Jackie....will you..marry me?" Ronda came out slowly.

"Tanner what are-oh my." Everyone was looking this way and Ronda came over.

"Well what do you say Jackie?" Tanner said.

"Yes!" He slipped the finger on my ring finger and hugged me.

"Congrats Jackie!" Ronda clapped than everyone joined. Oh my gawd.

"Now lets go inside the airport baby." Were unhugged as he picked up the box put it in his suitcase as we both grabbed our suticases and went inside.

"Have fun guys!" Ronda yelled as she turned around to go back in her car. I let out happy tears as we went to find the guys. Tanner picked up his phone and called one of them.

"Yo where are you?" I holded on to his arm as we were walking. " Remember we are taking a private jet to Hawaii. It's my aunts my dude. Tell me where your at and I'll come." I kept looking at him getting all confused. "Okay Jerlin airline gotchu. See you in a few bro." He put his phone in his pocket as we looked for Jerlin airline.

"I see it over there babe!" I pointed to the sign as we rushed over there.

"Hey guys!" Tanner said outta breath.

"Our plane will be here in 20 minutes. You guys didn't go through security?"

"No cuz were on a private airline we don't need to be checked. Non of us have a gun." Me and Tanner sat down as he put the suitcases on the side and put his arm around me as wr were tryna catch our breath. "So guys you wanna here this?"

"Sure." Mateo said.

"Before we came in I proposed to Jackie." I put my head down as Tanner picked it up. "Baby don't be shy." He whispered.

"Omg congrats you guys!" Zay said with excitement. Jamie and Mateo were quiet.

"Thank you! Why are you two quiet for?"

"Well I don't know what to say dude. Im happy for both of you and shocked y'all are engaged." Mateo said.

"Yeah same. I didnt think you two were gonna get engaged like a snap of a finger. I'm not complaining or anything like Mateo said I'm happy for both of you. You guys keep it up don't do anything stupid."

"Yeah thank you guys anyways. I didn't think y'all want us married that quick. I guess I went to far." He sounded sad as I turned his chin towards me.

"Dont be sad baby." I kissed him as he smiled than put his hand onto my thigh and put my head on his shoulder. "Everyone is okay with us don't worry. Please don't cry. We are here for you." I intertwined my hands with his and he kissed me on my head.