Chapter 4

"Baby wake up. I'm hungry wakkkeeeee uppp." Cameron was shaking me and my eyes slowly opened.

"You h-ungry babe. You didn't eat lun-ch? " I stuttered.

"Yeah I did. When we were both awake-" He looked at the cable box.

"4 hours ago but you decided to fall asleep on me so I put you on your back. " I smacked him gently.

"You couldve woke me up and said let's get something to eat with them." I yawned and stretched as Cameron was pulling me outta bed.

"Really baby." I grunted then he stopped and I got off my bed to go my closet. My eyes were slightly opened and I changed into my comfy outfit.

"What are you doing?" Cameron asked me.

"Changing in meh favorite outfit. Gotta problem on what I'm doing?"

"Yeah I do. Whatchu gonna do about it punk?" Did he just...... CALL ME A PUNK? HES GONNA GET IT ALRIGHT. I peeked outta the corner of my closet his head was turned to the wall so I quietly ran and pounced on him. I kissed him all over as he was grabbing my ass and moaned alil than I began sucking on his neck causing hickies. YUM! He be tasting hella fucking good, skin so soft and Mmm delicious.

"Yo omg stop. I'll destroy you later." He grinded my hips on to his. He flipped me over, spreading my legs so he is in between and started kissing me. I stroked his hair as he was gently choking me so I wrapped my legs around him as he moved in until I felt a stiffness near my area.

"You ready?" He stopped to look at me.

"Maybe." I rolled my eyes and looked at the wall on my right. He starting kissing and sucking on my neck.I moaned.

"Is that either a yes or no babes?"

"Yes." He got up to take his shirt off as I started stripping off everything. Cameron but his lip as he did the first move was kissing me down until he reached it and starting licking it fast. Oh my gawd felt sooooooooooo gooooood. I ain't gonna sleep tonight. He started to insert 2 fingers and thrusted.

"Stop that now." I tried backing away and I could see it in his eyes he was mad. 

"You ain't getting it if you kept doing that." He growled as he was growing closer to me so I got scared.

"Why you getting scared?"

"Because you wouldn't stop so I backed away." I covered myself up as Cameron took off all his clothes.

"I thought you were ready and so I wanted to get you started first."

"Do you not realize I'm still a virgin." I sighed.

"That's right I forgot. I'm sorry baby. " He came to me and hugged the shit outta me.

"Its okay." Omg he was so warm. I flipped him over so I was on top and kissed him until I hit his dung. I did what I always wanted to until he told me to stop.

"You ready now?"

"Hell yeah." I went back on his stomach as he was putting it in and went slow than fast. I grinded for a little until he gave me that face like something is gonna happen.

"I'm gonna cum." Oh jesus.

"Should I hop off?"

"If you wanna get pregnant don't hop off and if you don't hop off. " So I jumped off and tried a different position as he put it in again and a few mins later I backed away. I'm not really a moaner when it comes to shit like this IMA be honest. Anyways, he cleaned me off and took a deep breath. I put my clothes back on and went to the bathroom.

"You alright?"

"Yeah why?"

"Making sure. Do you want any?" He pointed down.

"Nah I'm good. "  After I was done I washed my hands and splashed water on my face.

"Baby what's really wrong?"

"Nothing. " I patted my face as he came in and hugged me from behind.

"Are you sure your fine?"

"Yes babe." I felt something drip out so I looked down and saw blood.

"Don't move. I'm bleeding." Cameron grabbed toilet paper as I bent down to clean the blood off the floor as well as myself .

"I popped your cherry babes."

"Wonder why it felt terrible then felt so good." We both giggled as I threw it out and left the bathroom. It was 4:50pm.

"Do you wanna get something to eat?"

"Chinese food?"

"Yes that's my favorite. That is a definite. Ask Rachel and Tyler what they want." As Cameron went downstairs I went back in the bathroom to check and I stopped bleeding. I stripped everything off and took a quick shower. I cleaned my body and hair at the same time.

"Your in the shower already?"

"Mhm. Your missing out." I rinsed the shampoo conditioner out and the soap suds rinsed off so I shut the water off and dried myself off as I threw the clothes in the hamper to get new ones to wear. I slipped them on than hung up the towels and layed on my bed with my phone in my hand. Cameron came back in as he quietly walked towards the bed.

"They want the same thing as us."

"So 4 of the General meals?"

"Yes ma'am." I entered in the Chinese place number and waited for them to answer. Ring....ring...ring..

"Hey how many I help you?"

"Yes hi can I have 4 of the general tso meals. The dinner special."

"Okay do you want eggroll or wonton soup?"

"Egg rolls please and this is for delivery."

"What is your address."

"(Tells her address)."

"Okay. It will be 20 minutes."

"Thank you so much and have a nice day." I hung up and looked at Cameron.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't think it would get to sexual well my bad.