Chapter 17

I saw my ex. Cameron? How the fuck did he find me here? I quickly grabbed 2 redbulls and ran to the snack isle.

"Where you going Jackie. You cant run."

"Tanner? Tanner?!"

"I'm here. Over here." I ran to him as I grabbed him to the register.

"Mateo, Jay and Sam where the FUCK ARE YOU??!"

"Behind you."

"Lets leave now. Cameron is here." I tried so hard not to scream it as I see Sam's mouth clench and we put everything down to pay.

"Hey guys. How are you?"

"Good."

"Its gonna be $80.12" Everyone pulled out money so did I and put it on the counter. We did exactly the right amount. Mateo grabbed the receipt. "Have a nice day."

"You too." I said with a smile as everyone grabbed their things, left the store and sprinted to the beach.

"Yo Jackie. Why are you ignoring me ?" Cameron said.

"How about stop following me and continue fucking Olivia. Make sure you keep cumming in her to the point where she can't handle 10 babies you pimp."  Tanner calmed me down.

"Its alright. If he keeps bothering you I'll get Sam on him."

"Um Tanner, Sam is gone and we should stop." We all stopped. I was getting worried about Sam. Hes my best friend I don't want nothing happening to him. My heart started racing, palms are sweaty and my whole body began to shake severely.

"Baby you okay?"

"No. I'm worried about Sam right now. I don't want nothing happening to him." Tanner hugged me, comforting me telling me everything is okay until I see Sam running.

"Go go go!! Run!!" We tried running farther away from our hotel."What was that for?"

"Security guard was chasing me because I beat the shit outta him like badly. I was bleeding but I rinsed it off." Sam screaming as we ran to an empty spot and put everything down.

"He put a hand on me so I went up to him punching him in the face several times. The only thing he did was hit me in my face so I'm alittle red and that's when I went full force on him." I dropped everything just to hug Sam very tightly and started to cry.

"Good thing your still alive."

"Hey don't cry. I'm still here breathing."

"I know. I was worried so I had a panic attack before and Tanner calmed me down." He stroked my hair, calming me down as Mateo opened the umbrella and I unhugged Sam, wiped my tears away to begin putting down the blanket.

"The security guard might kick us out after this." Sam said.

"Oh that's fine. I didnt meet no fans today and I'm kinda upset. The giveaway was canceled sooo we have the day to ourselves then."

"Damn it. I was hoping to meet fans." Mateo said.

"Yeah not happening." Jay said.

"Oh no." I turned around seeing someone running towards us. "How the fuck is he still alive?" I looked at Sam with a dead stare.

"What the fuck!! I thought you knocked him out SAM!!" I went to him knocking him down on the sand.

"What are you doing?!"

"I dont want you touching him ever again. I can handle this myself. Tanner hold him down." I got off Sam, waiting for Cameron to come towards me.

"So why arent you leaving me alone huh?"