Chapter 15

J came back in with a bag of stuff.

"What did you buy?" Tanner was shocked.

"You both mean alot to me so I bought you sandwiches, chips, and RedBull. Plus you make sum good ass food and chocolate milk."

"Means a bunch J and thank you." I had a big smile on my face as he handed the bag to Tanner.

"No problem. But I'm going to sit with the guys and eat so if you wanna join you can." J slowly left as I went to Tanner.

"You wanna eat in here?" I shook my head yes as he went over to the table that was in the corner and sat there so I got up to go sit with him as he began to pull everything out and I grabbed a red bull, chips and half of the sandwich.

"I love them so much. So kind and thoughtful I need guys like that not Tyler and Cameron. My dad was like that still is my mom wasn't. All she did was on her phone 12-1am blaming me I was in my phone all night and morning. She cares about is posting pictures of the dog and just bullshitting. Thank god I'm outta Florida. I'm with you now."

"I'm grateful for that. Get away from your family is gonna be hard but not really if you have contact with anyone that your close to. I'll give you that talk later when we land in Honolulu,alright?"

"Yeah baby." We both began to eat as my phone went off and I got up to get it. My dad was calling so I picked up.

"Hi dad! I was waiting for you to call me. My bad I flew all the way to California to be with Tanner. Did mom tell you the whole story that happened?"

"Yeah I did hear it and I feel really bad for you. Me and mom might get divorced cuz I see the side of her now and you were right. She's a bitch. So what town are you in California?"

"The hills. I'll tell you the address when I land to Hawaii. Are you gonna be happy with me?"

"Why what happened? I'm getting worried now that you told me."

"Tanner proposed to me right before be got into the airport. How sweet and right now we are eating together. We have hours to go so."

"Can I talk to Tanner?"

"Sure dad." His eyes went wide as I gave him the phone. I could hear everything both of them were saying. I had a big smile on my face as I wiped sauce off my mouth and continued eating. Redbull please don't get me hyper to the point of jump outta this jet. There was a light knock on the door as I got up to open it.

"He's on the phone right now but you can still come in." I whispered to Mateo with his food in his hands.

"I wanna sit with you guys. Those 2 are watching a movie."

"Sure sit on the couch." I left the door open as Mateo sat on the couch and Tanner gave me my phone back.

"Is that it dad?"

"Yes it is darling. I have work tomorrow and I need my sleep. I'll talk to you in the morning. I love you."

"I love you too dad."

"Bye." I hung up as I continued to eat as I looked at Tanner.

"Oh hey bro. Whatacha doing here?"

"Well J and Zay are watching a movie so I felt left out so I came in here. I'm eating with ya guys."

"I'm fine with that. But your dad said the stuff that you accidentally delivered to his house he's gonna bring it to mine. Umm he told me alot but its guy talk."

"Yeah I know. Y'all are close as fuck like me and him. I'm happy he's gonna live near us. Ugh I wanna be in Hawaii so bad right now."

"We will be in Hawaii soon. If we sleep its gonna go by quicker. "

"Let's do that. I don't mind if you sleep with us Mat. There's a couch over there." I got done eating as I look at Tanner. "Wait we are going to Hawaii for the giveaway or?"

"Yeah but the other guys are taking a regular plane."

"Oh okay idk why they wouldn't come on this jet. Probably not enough room."

"There's only 2 bedrooms and there's 12 of us." He got done with his food as well as Mateo and I got up to lay on the bed then layed on my right side. Tanner layed on his left side so we were facing each other as he pulled me in so our bodies were touching. I heard Mateo cleaning our messes up as I cuddled him until I fell asleep.

The time came by to the point where we landed

" Wake up you two or I'm spilling water on you!" Mateo shook the both of us up.

"Shit we are here babe!" He said with excitement and I woke up in a heart beat. 

"No way we really here?" I popped my head up as I fell off the bed.

"Yes Jackie we are. Oh my gawd are you okay?"

"Yeah." I started laughing as I got up to brush off whatever was on my clothes. "How did y'all sleep?"

"Fine."

"Perfect." Mateo said as I sat next to Tanner. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in leaving me to squeak. The plane landed as I squeezed Tanner but he squeaked as well.

"Sorry baby."

"Its alright. Everyone grab your suitcases." Tanner alerted everyone. I got up from the bed to make sure everything of mine was not outta my bag.

30 minutes later

We finally arrived to the hotel as I holded hands with Tanner while we walked towards it.

"So are we all going separate or?"

"No we are together. I got 3 beds, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, living and dining room."

"Wow. Bro remember when we went to Catalina? So many bees and wasps coming in and your sister freaking the fuck out."

"Yeah I would never rent out a hotel where there is bugs non stop coming in the room." They laughed.

"I'm guessing your Tanner?" The front desk clerk said.

"Yes sir."

"Here is your keys and the room is on the 4th floor."

"Thank you." He nicely grabbed the keys from him as everyone gathered their suitcases as we headed to the elevator. I hugged the shit out of Tanner. 1st floor, bing! 2nd floor,bing! 3rd floor, bing! And now our floor.

"So what are we doing as soon as we get settled?"

"Um meet our fans for the giveaway,vlog and just explore." Tanner gave me a key as we all rolled out of the elevator to find the room. "Baby our room number is 467." I found it so I put the key in and pushed the door. Omg the room is beautiful. The smell of the room. Mmmm. I ran to the back bedroom and threw  my suitcase on the bed.

"Shit I forgot to meet my best friends friend at the airport." There was a sudden knock so I got up from the bed to see who was at the door.