Chapter 10

"Tanner! Jackie! Wake up!" Jay screamed. I felt a poke on my back.

"Wake up baby." Tanner said and my eyes slowly opened.

"Taylor is here." I turned around slowly looking at him as I heard a female laugh.

"Why is she here?" I got up to stretch than got worn cute clothes as I put them on and slid into my black vans.

"I didn't invite her I swear baby. You can go look through my phone." He threw his phone towards me on the bed as I picked it up.

"Password?"

"Jackie19." I entered it and looked through his messages with Taylor.

"What are you doing today?"

"Im going to be with my girl😍 and the boys and plus some professional drifters. Why wassup?" Tanner replied.

"I was asking cuz I wanna come over and shoot video."

"I'm going to be out so you can't."

"What about tomorrow?" He left her on read as I gave it back to him.

"Okay so she invited herself over wtf!!"

"Yeah I know. She does this all the time. But let's go silly. Get what you need babe." I grabbed my purse and walked out not waiting for Tanner. I petted Kiki until he came out and went out to his raptor hand and hand.

"I call passenger." I sprinted to the passenger side than opened the door and got in as I put my seatbelt on. Everyone got in as Tanner got in and started up the raptor.

"So guys I'm debating to sell the rap. Cuz I have this,guaczilla and the Porsche."

"Do what you want Tanner." Taylor sounded annoyed.

"Sell it. Don't you want a tesla?" Zay asked.

"Yes."

"Tan can we have this conversation later?" I said sarcastically as he put his hand on my thigh and looked at me.

"Oh alright." He said with a smile as he drove 56mph and looked at me every 10 seconds. His cheeks were red as I put ny hand on top of his than I turned "Ride Around" on.

Run around on the team got a thot on me
At the mall fuck with me it's spending spree
You can ride all of me, but its not for free, ya
On my way to the top, no one stoping me, ya

I started to jam my head to this and singing along as Taylor pulled my hair.

"Yo what the fuck was that for?" I screamed as I stopped and fully did a 360 in the seat.

Steele 11 and I'm up with the rhythm like it's gts
Never going broke again so I don't wanna go away
She told me she love me so I went and bought her vbs
I can't sit the spartan untill it's filled with the purple tag

"Well one you have my mans and two I don't want your ugly ass here."

"My mans don't want you cuz your a thot and wrote a song about you. Your all plastic thinking your hot and cool around him when your not. He doesn't want you plus he even told me."

"Is that true Tanner?"

"Listen to the song." He said annoyed as he gripped my thigh tighter. "I dont like you at all. I only want Jackie because she's my best friend for 18 years and I rather date her than some strange thot that I barley knew. We dated once never again. You use me just to buy you cars but you could've just asked."

I sign nothing till million on table
All my shooter dude they keep it on the lay low
Me and tanner and the else running on the space so
All my brothers gonna heat up, put it on the gang hoe
Gang hoe, but I gotta keep it draco
Fake hoe, but she gonna give me face tho
Range rover, get off my whip I need my space so
Blank note, she just want my money and fame tho
Locals hating on me, cause they see the life I'm living
This a dream, I can't count all the blessings I've been given

"This is my verse about you. Ready for dis." I leaned over to kiss Tanner. Mateo,Jay,and Zay went quiet the whole time.

You would be me if you were not lying about your failing
Cure me once, held me twice I don't need a handout
Promise if they talking all my team man! it's a mandout
Used to me on you now I'm focused on my best
Tryna wise with the thot, truned out that bitch a fan
I got tattoos all over my body gettin close to death is my hobby
Stay getting ghost, stay away from hoes man I'll be like ricky bobby
Fool me once, forget you twice still don't need a handout
Ride with me then you'll see that I never standout

"At least I don't post myself in lingerie and that I actually compete scooter tricks with my best friend. You were to scared to scooter so why did he introduce you to that if you dont know what your doing? I'm interested on things he's into doesn't mean you have to do what he does. Do what entertains you more do act like you know how to and be scared to do it. Its called have confidence in yourself." I was clapping every time I said sum making the boys laugh even though I meant everything. "Certainly I do if you saw me which you will do when we get to our destination and at his house. You will get so mad that I can do something without failing or falling." Taylor was quiet.

"Baby chill. Forget about her." I sat back in my chair and checked my phone. Missed calls from mom and 5 texts from Rachel, totally ignored them and looked out the window. Taylor is such a dumb bitch I swear to god. If I'm with Tanner, I am with him and if you got a problem BITCH FIGHT ME! She won't cuz she knows her ass will get bent by ME.

"You got anything else to say queen?" I said pissed off.

"Nah nothing else." I started to yawn and fell asleep.

1.5 hours later

We arrived to a dirt empty field as I got woken up by Tanner and looked around seeing alot of UTVs,ATVs and dirt bikes. Ooooou yeah today is gonna be fun and dirty!

"Everyone ready?" Tanner said excited. My heart was racing as I waited for Tanner to park the Rap near the others and I got out with Tanner. I left my purse in the car as I walked to Tanner,intertwining hands abf walked over.

"Y'all ready for sum fun?" His friend said with a big smile. "So Tanner who did you bring today? And the names Carl by the way."

"Well I have brought my beautiful best friend/girlfriend Jackie, Zay,Jay,Mateo and my ex girlfriend Taylor."

"Nice to meet you Carl."

"Nice to meet you too Jackie! But let's begin. Whos going first?" I looked at Tanner first thing.

"Me and Jackie. We will take the bug."

"I'm driving." I said.

"Oh I never seen a girl drive let's see how you are." Carl walked us to a dune buggie as he gave both of helmets and both of us got in.