Chapter Two

"Ward told us that you wanted to meet with us," one of the leaders of H.Y.D.R.A. says, "Why?" 

"Jonathon Greene, one of the most famous men in the United States," I state. I was there to show them my dominance. "Your family doesn't know that this is what you do. You just say you're going on a business trip."

"Excuse me, but that is private information," another H.Y.D.R.A. leader says. 

"Oh, I know, but is anything really private when even what you wear can tell a person who you are, what you do, where you've been?" I ask them. "I just wanted you all to know the information I have on you guys just by walking into this building and that I could tell the government, S.H.I.E.L.D., which I know they're on the lookout for me because I've had a run in with them recently, or you know, I can break into Avengers Tower and tell them."

"You won't even be able to make it out of the room with that information," Jonathon threatens. 

"Are you really using an empty threat? You wouldn't have sent someone to hire me if I wasn't needed," I scoffed, "I think even a five-year-old would be able to deduce that." 

"You know, it's funny," I laugh, "You're my employers, but yet I hold all this power just in the palm of my hand, but I guess that's the truth about all bosses. It all depends on their employees, but yet the employees don't seem to recognize that, but I do." 

"Thank you for your time, I'll be going now," I wave goodbye as I exit the room to be met by Grant Ward.

"Wow, you can get sadistic," Ward points out. 

"Just wanted them to know that I know I have a lot of power over them," I say, "And that was sadistic? I thought I was being quite friendly..."

"You really do look menacing even with how short you are," Ward teases, "You could pass for a nine-year-old with that baby face and height."

"Shut up!" I hiss, "I flipped a guy twice my size a few days ago, think I can't do the same to you?"

"Oh, I'd like to see you try--" he said, but as soon as he said those words, I grabbed his arm with both of my hands. I shifted my body under him, but then... he. God, I don't even want to say what he did. 

He lifted me up into the air just with one arm and then thrusted me down onto the ground. His hand was pressing down on my collarbone, keeping me pinned to the floor. My brown hair was splayed across the floor. My eyes were as wide as plates as I panted heavily. Nobody has been able to do that since I was five!

I tried to pull his arm away. "Not until you say uncle."

"Seriously?" I groan, "I'm not saying it!" 

"Then you'll just have to stay here on the floor," he sighed. My cheeks flushed at the position I was in. 

Goddamnit! Why does he have to be so fucking hot?! I scream in my head. Nope, nope! Do not like this! Okay, what are his weak points? Everyone has weak points, so if I use that to my strengths...

God, I am so dumb! What is literally every man's weakness?! I noticed that his crotch wasn't protected and my leg just happened to be near it, so you can imagine what happens next, but I'll tell ya anyway. 

I kick directly where it hurts. His hand quickly is released from my collarbone as he falls next to me. I sit up. "Nice job, kid," he compliments as he stands up. 

"Eh," I say as I waver my hand. "my hormones got in the way of my thinking." He offers me a hand up and I take it. He easily lifts me up to my feet. 

"You know, you'd be a pretty cute girl if you grew out your hair and dressed differently," he mentions. It was true that my hair was abnormally short and that I dressed more boyishly.