Chapter Thirteen

I immediately took my gun from my pocket and pointed it at him. "Chip, get behind me," I said. "Whoever you are, I won't hesitate to shoot you if you make one wrong move." I stared into his chocolate brown eyes. My mind ran to a blank as I got lost in those pools that were his eyes. 

I blushed as my train of thought came back to me. "You got lost in my glory again, didn't you?" he smirked, "That's the Logan I remember. You'd blush because I did something you found attractive and then you'd either threaten to kill me or just state that you hate me." He laughed at the memory, then he sighed. "You used to be so witty, then... something terrible happened to you..." 

"Chip, I think we need some time to be alone. Go wait in the living room," I instructed. Chip nodded as he turned back into a human. 

"Glad to see you've made a new friend, Logan," he sighed as he sat down on the bed. 

"Why do you keep calling me that? They call me Pandora's Box, but use Pandora for short," I growled. 

"Logan was your preferred name before they brainwashed you," he said, "You used to get mad when people researched you and found your real name." 

"Tell me, Logan, how do you feel about death?" he asked suddenly. 

"It's a minor inconvenience, but I'd be dead so I wouldn't care," I said as I took off my boots. I felt the soft carpet under my feet. 

"They couldn't kill the emotionless side of you, but I guess that's what they'd want."

"How do you even know me and what are the words floating around you?" I asked. 

"I know you because you were an infamous assassin and Hydra wanted to hire you so they sent me out to do just that," he answered. "And I think the floating words are remnants of your deduction skills. You used to be able to look at people and know their whole life story and knew exactly what they were thinking." 

"Was you hiring me how they brainwashed me?" I asked. 

"No, it was a long string of events that you wished to forget, but couldn't. When I told you the offer to just get that one memory out, you immediately took it, but they lied to me and they took all of your memories," he explained.

"What happened to where I'd want to forget something so badly?" I asked. 

He sighed, "When we did the job for Hydra, a terrorist attack begun. These people called the Avengers were there to help stop the terrorist attack and they took you by surprise. From what I gathered, they trained you to be one of them." 

"Though, you were very against them and their rules. Then they had their first mission, which was catching a guy who was working with Hydra. He was a known pedophile and they knew that he didn't know you were a trained Shield agent," he explained further. I grabbed his wrist as I sat with him. I was checking his pulse to see if he was lying, but it looked as if I was just taking in a lot. 

"But he led you to a room that disconnected any technology you had and it wasn't on any map you had studied," he continued, "H-he raped you, Logan..." My eyes went wide as some memories flashed in my mind. They were so disgusting and vulgar. 

"Y-you're not lying," I mumbled as I continued to read his body language. The memory continued to flash as I stood up shakily. I didn't feel in control. "I-I," I began. "I need a drink," I said as I put my gun in my pocket. 

"Wh-what?" he said astonished. 

"This is too much and drinking can get rid of memories if I recall," I said. "You won't hurt me, so you won't hurt, Chip," I said as I opened the door.