Chapter Eleven

"You sure about this?" Ward asked me as they were strapping me down to a chair. 

"Very. I just want that memory deleted permanently," I confirmed as the scientist continued to prepare to remove the memory from my mind. 

"We're going to have to ask you to step out, Agent Ward," a scientist says as he puts a hand on his shoulder. Ward gave him a confused look as they had told him the day before that he could be there for me if my PTSD acted up. He was the only guy I was comfortable with and I couldn't be in a room with other men without him. "I know what the heads of Hydra said, but they lied. Take him out!" he yelled. Suddenly two agents that could probably fight five bears and win came in and took Ward from the premises. 

"Wh-what are you doing?! Ward! Ward!" I began screaming as I began fighting against them. They held me down as the memory flashed in and out. A man took a slab of rubber and shoved it into my mouth. 

"Bite," he said as they began flipping switches. I refused to do anything this evil man told me to do. "Bite or it will be painful." I bit down hard as I felt electricity run through my body as memories upon memories were being deleted. Everything I had stored up in my mind palace was being taken as I rushed to try to save them. Stop it! Stop it! I didn't want this! Where are you taking them?! Stop taking my memories! A picture floated down in front of me. I took the picture before it could be deleted. It was a selfie Ward had taken of him and me as I was sleeping on the plane. It began to pixelate away as I cried. Please! I don't want to forget about him! He's the only good thing in my life! Please! 

.                                             .                                        .

"Agent Pandora, wake up," someone said. I opened my eyes as I adjusted to the light with me blinking rapidly. My eyes focused on one man, a scientist, studying my every movement. I looked at my hand; it felt extremely powerful and strong, but it also didn't feel like my hand. It was black with red shiny stuff flowing through it. I looked back up at the scientist as I quickly grabbed him by his neck. He began choking for air as I lifted him up into the air. 

"Release! Release!" a man yelled at me as they began tugging him away from my grasp. I let go to his command. I stared at them with eyes filled with curiosity as I wondered who they were and who I was. 

"Come on, we've got tests to do," another man said as he took me by the arm. 

As we walked down the hall to wherever I was going, I heard the screaming of a man. 

"You can't do that to her! She's just a kid! She relies on her mind! You said you would only take the one memory from her! You lied to me!" I heard him yell. I looked in curiously in the door where the man's voice was coming from. He turned around suddenly as he heard our sudden halt at the door. "Logan? Logan!" he began running toward me before he was swiftly pulled back by men stronger than him. 

The man holding my arm swiftly pulled me away from the door. "Why was that man calling me Logan?" I asked confusedly. 

"Nothing to worry about, now come along," he said as he pulled on my arm. I wanted to go back to the man and know why he was calling me Logan. 

"Is my name Logan?" I asked. 

"No, it is not and has never been. You have always been Pandora."

"Then why would he call me that?" 

"He was mistaken. You are Pandora and your life has always been here."