Chapter Three

I would like to note that I do not promote pedophilia! Pedophilia is disgusting! Yes, I describe Pandora's feelings toward Ward as sexual, but this is a teenager and do not tell me that you did not have a crush on a celebrity that was an adult when you were a teenager! Again! I do not promote pedophilia! If you know someone who is an adult and is being sexually inappropriate towards youths, call the police! You could be saving someone's innocence! 

Also, the way she describes anyone isn't meant to be harmful to anyone in any way, she's just a complete asshole.

-Bethany

"Your passports?" a woman asked at the desk. Ward had already made me a passport and according to him, his people on the inside already had our weapons on the plane. 

I handed her my passport and Ward did the same. "I can see where she gets her jawline from," the woman flirts. Wait, what? Did he seriously make it so that we were related? "I'm surprised you have a nine-year-old. You don't seem the type to go without protection at a young age," she continued to flirt. Nine?! What did he tell H.Y.D.R.A. to put on these passports?!

"Thank you, but to be honest I think she looks more like her mother, but she did die while giving birth to this angel," Ward thanks as he pulls me to his side. This was the moment I knew that this wasn't going to be a great two weeks. 

"Nine?! Seriously?! I'm not that short!" I yelled at him. 

"Keep your voice down. You don't know who's listening," he whispered as he covered my mouth with his big muscular hand. Goddamnit...

"I know, but seriously? We could've gotten caught in a lie with that joke of yours," I said as I lowered his hand.

"I think they would've had a bigger problem if we had said you were fourteen." 

"I am fourteen," I groan, "Anyway, why do we have to wait? I hate waiting, makes things more boring." 

"We're waiting for the plane. God, you are really nine-years-old," he groans back. 

"I know! Let's play deductions!" I say, "I usually play this against myself, but I think it'll be more interesting with someone of a lower IQ." 

"Fine, how do you play?" 

"Well, I'll usually find someone that'll be staying in one spot for a little while, then we just deduct about his life. Whoever gets the most right wins," I explain. "How about that woman over there? She's going on the same flight as us since we're in the same terminal."

"Okay, I'm guessing she's going to Russia for business because of the way she is dressed," Ward guesses. 

"Man, do they not teach you this stuff in school?" I murmur. "No, she's not. Her clothes are way too casual and flirtatious, but yet they're too uncomfortable for a twenty-four-hour flight. I'd say that a friend told her they'd be working for this flight and she has a sexual interest in this person. Your turn."

"Okay, so she has an interest in someone on this flight. I'd say that the other person has a crush on her as well since they told them about the flight," Ward continues. I rolled my eyes. "Am I wrong?" 

"Yes, you can tell by how slutty she's dressing. I'm guessing this other person already has a significant other, that's why she's trying so hard." 

"How can you tell she's trying hard?" 

"The obviously uncomfortable lacey bra you can see under her white button-up. Lacey bras are always extremely uncomfortable, not to mention her button-up is also too tight. Not to mention her lipstick, it's slightly smeared, so she wants him or her to notice and point it out," I explain, "I know a girl like her. Usually, the other person isn't interested or they already have a significant other."