Chapter 73. When You Love Someone

NOTICE - READER DISCRETION ADVISED

This chapter contains a completely fictitious graphic sex scene between two 16-year-old boys presented as both willingly consenting without forceful compulsion.

This chapter complies fully with Wattpad's Terms of Service. If you have any questions, please refer to them. Do not post any defamatory, offensive, or obscene comments as they will be reported.

If you feel that you should skip this chapter, please note that no major plot points will be revealed in consideration of those who do choose to skip it. You can safely move on to the next chapter if you wish.

Takahashi pulled back from his embrace and softly whispered, "Let me see you." He grabbed the bottom of Kato's shirt, pulling up, causing Kato to lift his arms as Takahashi pulled his shirt off.

Kato was fairly certain that his cheeks were warm with a flush as he had never had anyone else—let alone another boy—look at him with such desire in their eyes. He also felt a very unusual sensation. It was almost as if his skin wanted, no, ached for Takahashi's touch. It was that same desire he felt in the shower he had with him.

Takahashi stood there looking at Kato, then reached out and ran his hand down Kato's chest to his abdomen, causing more sparks in Kato along the way. Another thing he didn't understand was why it felt so erotic to have another boy's manly hands touch him in this way, but he knew he didn't want it to stop, like ever.

Takahashi moved close again, putting his mouth next to Kato's ear and whispered, "Are you sure you are okay with this?"

Kato's ear itched, and in a wonderfully seductive way. He made a small "Un" sound, in acknowledgement.

Takahashi bit Kato's ear lobe gently and nibbled for a few seconds and whispered, "Not good enough. Are you really sure you want this?"

Kato felt like he was being swept out to sea by his emotions and would never be able to come back. He also felt his body responding to the seduction and was pretty sure he was getting hard right now. He ended up only whimpering out a tiny, little "Yes."

Kato watched as Takahashi undid the button on Kato's pants and pulled them down to his ankles along with his boxers in one fell swoop. Kato obediently lifted each foot out of the clothing as Takahashi pulled them away and put them aside. Kato was standing completely naked before Takahashi, without any fear. He felt no danger from his wolf any longer, the wolf that loved him so much. What he did feel was a pleasant heady rush as Takahashi stood there eyeing Kato's body, and his erection.

Reaching out once again, Takahashi gently grabbed Kato's penis and began massaging it. With his other hand, he grasped the back of Kato's head and pulled it close for another kiss. This was wildly exhilarating to Kato, so much so that he could barely breathe, barely think. Not having ever done this, he could only think to place his hands on Takahashi's hips and kiss back.

"Open your mouth a bit," Takahashi said as he pulled back briefly. Kato complied and Takahashi kissed Kato again while putting his tongue in his mouth. It was incredible. Kato always heard of "French kissing" but he had no earthly idea how amazing it felt. He could feel this kiss tickle his groin, it was that good. He pushed back a bit, in spite of himself, feeling out Takahashi's mouth with his tongue.

"Oh, ho. So, you're not a passive uke," Takahashi quipped as he broke contact.

Kato gently slapped Takahashi's side, blushing deeply. He had no comeback for that. He removed Takahashi's fondling hand and put it to Takahashi's side. He then hooked his fingers into Takahashi's boxers and mimicked the earlier move and pulled them down.
Now was the chance that he had been secretly harboring for so long, a chance to examine Takahashi. Before his face, as he was kneeling, was Takahashi in all his glory. Kato marveled at it and thought that it was beautiful in its own right. He gently reached out and traced Takahashi's happy trail from his belly button down to this penis with a finger and noticed that a trail of goosebumps followed his finger. It was neat to watch. He noticed the tip of Takahashi was a bit moist. Somewhere inside, Kato found that pleasantly reassuring, as if by knowing that, he knows that he's not alone and it happens to other boys.