THANK YOU!!!

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU WHO HAVE STUCK BY ME FROM THE VERY BEGINNING!!

     I'm afraid this story is staying at a two parter, Evie's journey is not over, I will always be thinking about what she's getting herself into, just as I hope you do every once in a while. But it was absolutely fun exploring this story here on #Wattpad

     Evie's story was the first story I had ever written, and the amount of love and reads I have gotten still amaze me till this day.

     This isn't goodbye, far from it. I love writing, and I promise I have more stories under my belt that I think it's time for me to bring into the light.

     I love you all, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

***UPDATE

I HAVE PUBLISHED A NEW ADULT FANTASY BOOK ON AMAZON

IN BETWEEN HORNS AND WINGS BY JASMINE PARRA

COMES IN PAPERBACK, HARDCOVER, EBOOK (FREE WITH KINDLE UNLIMITED)

WHAT ITS ABOUT:

ESTRELLA DE LEÓN HAS BEEN A MEDIUM HER ENTIRE LIFE. IT'S IN HER BLOOD TO DEAL WITH THE DARK AND TWISTED SOULS OF THE DEAD.

IT'S THE FAMILY BUSINESS SHE HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO INHERENT.

HOWEVER, AS NEWS BREAKS OF A WAR BETWEEN DEMONS AND ANGELS – ESTRELLA IS DRAGGED INTO THIS UPCOMING BATTLE. SHE IS COMMANDED BY HER FATHER, THE DEMON KING OF LOS ANGELES, TO INFILTRATE THE ANGELS AND FIND OUT AS MUCH INFORMATION AS SHE CAN. AN IMPOSSIBLE TASK THAT COULD GET HER KILLED, BUT SHE TAKES IT.

ESTRELLA DE LEÓN IS THEN CAUGHT BETWEEN MAKING FRIENDS WITH HER LONGTIME ENEMIES, AND MAKING ENEMIES OUT OF HER LONGTIME FRIENDS.

- ONE BED TROPE

- MORALLY GREY MAIN CHARACTER

- ENEMIES TO FRIENDS

- FORBIDDEN LOVE

- FOUND FAMILY

LINK IS IN BIO!!