Chap 2: Curiosity

Donnie's P.O.V:

I came in the Lair with the pizza. I sat down next to Leo on the couch. Raph was sitting on the floor. We were all eating pizza. Splinter took two slices and left for the dojo. But Mikey was no where to be seen. After a bit of watching TV for a while, I asked, "Hey guys, where's Mikey?"

"He's in his room," replied Raph. 

"So his punishment is to stay in his room with no pizza? Wow, that's a good one Leo," I said.

"Actually, I never punished him. He punished himself, which I suppose does fit the bill," said Leo.

"How long has he been in there?" I questioned.

"Like, I don't know, thirty minutes?" answered Leo, "You know what, just let him out. I should've never agreed to punish him. Raph, can you please tell Mikey that he can come out now."

"Sure, whatever. And you're wrong Leo, Mikey does deserve a punishment," said Raph.

I had my doubts. I'm not really sure anymore. Leo's perspective was still a mystery though. Raph walked to Mikey's room while me and Leo ate pizza. Everything was fine when we heard someone yell, "I DON'T CARE, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" followed by a loud slam of a door. Raph came back with a look of shock on his face. 

"What the heck happened Raph?" I asked.

"It's Mikey. He was talking to himself," replied Raph.

Mikey's P.O.V:

I woke up not too long after falling asleep. I looked at my alarm clock to see that I've been sleeping for half an hour. 'Who takes half an hour-long nap?' I thought to myself.

'Apparently you Mikey.' 

I jumped when I heard that voice.'Nice to see you're awake.'

"Hello there," I said politely.

'How are you feeling?'

"I'm okay I guess," I said, "Hey, question, what should I call you?"

'Oh, please, call me Sirds.' (A/N An italicized font means Sirds is speaking either physically or telepathically).

"Well, nice to meet you Sirds," I greeted.

'Nice to meet you too Michelangelo, even though I technically am you.'

"True, so why are you here again?" I asked.

'Your brothers haven't been treating you right. They've been unfair, and you've done nothing about it.'

"Well, what am I supposed to do? They never listen to me. Actually, wait a sec." I said.

I opened my door and looked around to make sure no one was nearby. After I confirmed the coast was clear, I shut my door and sat on the floor in front of Sirds.

'Well, you can always show them what you're truly capable of. You and I know you're way smarter,  stronger, and skilled than they think you are. Maybe that way, they'll finally respect you. I will change in the process, but I'd rather be changed than broken. Don't worry, listen to me, and everything will be okay.'

Mikey could see the logic in that. "What you're saying is I should just show my true potential, and then things will be better. Okay, that makes sense."

Mikey was about to continue talking when he heard his door open. "Mikey? Who are you talking to?" It was Raph.

Dang! I left my door unlocked. Okay, this would be hard to come up with an excuse. "No one," I said.