Not a chapter, but still important

Okay, so guys, I know you may be wondering why I am writing this, but don't worry, there's an answer. 

So I LOVE writing stories. It's a nice way to see how creative I can get. So when I started writing "Why not?" I was surprised to see how far it went. I never expected it to get this far. So I've decided to write another story.

It's called, "A secret crush." If you go to my side account, (@One_story_only) you'll see that I am writing a new story about Mikey x Leatherhead.

Now I personally enjoy the idea of these two being together, and I know some of you do as well. And I've been surfing the web recently, and I've realized that there aren't enough of Leatherangelo. (That's my ship name for them.) 

So I've come up with the conclusion that either 1) I'm not searching correctly. Or 2) Not a lot of people do anything regarding Leatherangelo. Not enough fanfic, art, etc. So I took the liberty of writing my own story.

And now I'm letting you all know about this story. But you might also be wondering why I made a whole other account just to write a story. Well, those reasons will show themselves eventually. But for now, let's just enjoy leatherangelo. Hope you all enjoy my new story. 

Here's the link: 

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/191365672-a-secret-crush