Chap 9: Plan (Phase 1)

Mikey's P.O.V:

"Okay Mike. You know what to do," said Sirds.

Sirds and I had just arrived at the lair, and we heard people talking in Donnie's lab. I was slowly walking to the lab. This part of the plan required me to get April, Casey, Leo, Raph, Donnie, and Splinter in one area, which I already did. Then, I would have to find a reason to get angry while I walk into the lab. It should get them all guilty depending on the reason for anger. The next will be history.

The door was already open, so I would use my stealth. I was able to climb to the ceiling from a pole that was on the wall, and used the poles on the ceiling to hang on. Didn't even put in that much effort. And I turned on my T-phone to set on a timer. I looked around to see Raph clutching his left leg on the table. He looked okay. Leo was telling Splinter about the mission. He said something involving Tigerclaw's back being burned and jumping out the building. That sounded like fun, too bad I couldn't experience it for myself.

After hanging upside down for a while, I started thinking. 'Sirds?' I thought.

And miraculously, Sirds said, 'Yes Mikey?'

'Nothing, just had to see if you we could talk through our minds.' I thought.

'Of course we can. How do you think I first communicated with you?' asked Sirds.

I closed my eyes. I felt really stupid. 'How could I forget that? I know Sirds can hear these thoughts, but still, I don't get how I didn't remember that.'

'Wait, if we can talk with our minds, then why didn't we do that in the first place, so that Raph would have never slapped me?'

Sirds shrugged his little arms. 'I don't know, maybe because you didn't do it in the first place?'

'What does that mean?' I asked.

'It means, I didn't know you wanted to talk via telepathy. If you want to do it that way, then just talk with your mind. Don't worry, I'll respond,' and Sirds gave a wink to me.

I guess I'll have to keep that in mind.

(A/N The reason Mikey forgot their first moment together was not b/c Sirds erased his memory. Mikey had already forgot about their first encounter.)

'It's okay Mike, now you need to continue the plan.'

After a few minutes, April walked in and hugged Casey. Then, she asked, "So, where's Mikey?"

Sirds looked at me and nodded, indicating that it was time. Time to make history, or something like that.

"About time," I called out.

"Huh?" asked Casey.

Everyone looked up to see me. They looked surprised. "Mikey, what are you doing up there?"

I didn't answer his question. I looked at my T-phone and saw that the timer said 45 minutes and 26 seconds. Oh, this is making me pissed off. "It took 45 minutes and 26 seconds for someone to finally ask where of my existence. And that someone wasn't even related to me."

Everyone was looking confused. "Mikey, what are you-" started Donnie, but I was quick to say, "No! I don't want to hear it. I was able to sneak in here, and get up here without any of you noticing me. And I wasn't even giving my stealth 100%. I was barely trying. Am I REALLY that invisible to you all?"

Silence. Typical. They might even be showing guilt. But then Casey said, "Mikey, we don't think you're invisible, you're just... good at stealth."

Everyone looked at Casey with curiosity, but I didn't. I had pure rage. How dare he try and act like he matters? As if he has a right to pretend to be my friend. My own family prefers him over me. Casey must've noticed my look, because he flinched. I jumped down from my spot on the ceiling and landed perfectly. I yelled, "I don't recall asking for your opinion CASEY!"

I balled my hands into fists and slowly started walking to him.

End of chapter 9

Yeah. It's been a LONG time since I updated this. It's nice to come back to it. So this chapter is just Mikey's P.O.V of what was going through his mind during this moment. This chapter is supposed to explain why Mikey does what he does in the upcoming chapters. Kinda like to justify him. Anyway, this was chapter 9. BYE!!!!