Chap 11: Plan (Phase 2)

Mikey's P.O.V:

"Hold on, let's put some lights on in here," said LH.

I didn't really comment to that. I mean, I could already kinda see him, it wasn't that dark in the train cart, but it's whatever. LH flicked a switch and colorful lights that you'd see in Christmas time started to light up.

"Huh? When was all this set up?" I asked.

"Donatello arranged these quite a while ago," responded LH.

"Wow, I haven't been here for a while now. I'm sorry," I said.

"By the way, what happened to Sirds? You said you were alone. Isn't Sirds with you?" asked LH.

"No, he's not. But you'll find out why," I told him.

"Let's just hear what happened next. I'm ready for it," said LH.

"Okay, here we go," I said.

Rewind back to the lair scene...

"I don't recall asking for you opinion CASEY!" I yelled.

I balled my hands into fists and started walking to Casey. Casey put his hands up in defense. "Woah woah, I didn't mean to offend you Mikey," said Casey.

"I don't care," I snapped.

I grabbed Casey by the throat when I reached him. He reacted involuntarily and tried to pull my hand off his neck. "Mikey, stop what you're doing now!" yelled Leo.

I slowly turned my head to Leo. "I thought I already made this clear Leo. I'm not taking orders from you anymore."

I grabbed a smoke egg from my belt and threw it on the ground. This way, they wouldn't be able to stop me from continuing the plan. With all my force, I threw Casey at the lab door and into the main room. I then ran out the room. Sirds did the same as me. I didn't want to do this, but I had no choice. This was the only way. Casey coughed, "Mikey, bro, what are you doing man?"

I closed my eyes. "I'm sorry Casey."

I took out my nunchucks and switched it into a kusarigama chain. Casey grabbed his hockey stick from his back. "Mikey, what's happened to you? You would never act like this."

"Don't worry Casey. I won't kill you. But you're not gonna be laughing either," I said.

"Mikey... please," pleaded Casey.

'It has to be this way,' I thought to myself.

"It has to be this way," repeated Sirds.

I then threw my Kusarigama chain at Casey, who immediately dodged to his left. I took out my other Kusarigama chain and threw it at him, but he used his stick to hit it out of the way.

He lit up some hockey pucks and hit them my way. I jumped upwards and kicked one of them back his way. It exploded only three feet away from his chest while the others exploded behind me.

This was enough to stun Casey momentarily. I took this opportunity to run up and missile dropkick him. And to stop myself from falling, I landed on my hand as support to slowly step back to the ground. Casey on the other hand was on the floor. 

"Mikey! What are you doing?!" yelled Raph from across the room.

"Stay out of this Raph!" I shouted back.

Everyone must've recovered from the smoke bomb, and realized what was going on, so they were trying to stop me. But they weren't going to do that. Not on my watch.

"We must hurry Mikey," said Sirds.

I ran up to Casey and started punching him. I punched and punched and punched. I was so angry. 'Why? Why do they love him more than me? What did I do to deserve this? I NEVER wanted this to happen!'